Financing Does Massey financing offer Insurance options?

/ Does Massey financing offer Insurance options? #31  
My .02
I recently got my 1648 tractor with FEL stuck between two trees. I was in cutting in reverse using my RW60 cutter and had backed it up to a tree while turning, when I went to pull forward another tree had grown in front of my loader bucket. The top and bottom edge were equally as far forward and the tree had grown against both edges with both trees located at the right hand side of the tractor. The two trees had captured my tractor and wouldn't budge so I used my bucket to muscle my way back out.

I bent the FEL and damaged the hydraulics, it couldn't pick the bucket above the hood and the left side was a lot lower than the right.

I took it back to the dealer and the AGCO insurance policy covered my damages. They totaled the loader and I traded my tractor on a new to me 2615. My 1648 tractor is parked right next to a 2615 that is getting a new motor because that owner tore the oil filter off while bush hogging and ruined the engine. AGCO insurance is picking up that tab also.

/ Does Massey financing offer Insurance options?
My .02
I recently got my 1648 tractor with FEL stuck between two trees. I was in cutting in reverse using my RW60 cutter and had backed it up to a tree while turning, when I went to pull forward another tree had grown in front of my loader bucket. The top and bottom edge were equally as far forward and the tree had grown against both edges with both trees located at the right hand side of the tractor. The two trees had captured my tractor and wouldn't budge so I used my bucket to muscle my way back out.

I bent the FEL and damaged the hydraulics, it couldn't pick the bucket above the hood and the left side was a lot lower than the right.

I took it back to the dealer and the AGCO insurance policy covered my damages. They totaled the loader and I traded my tractor on a new to me 2615. My 1648 tractor is parked right next to a 2615 that is getting a new motor because that owner tore the oil filter off while bush hogging and ruined the engine. AGCO insurance is picking up that tab also.

Don't you just love happy endings :) Annnnnd the insurance is very reasonably priced besides :) :)

/ Does Massey financing offer Insurance options? #34  
What are you guys paying for a monthly premium on the Agco policy? I checked and my 1736 is fully covered under my homeowners policy, but I'm curious to know what the cost and deductible of the Agco policy is.

LM

/ Does Massey financing offer Insurance options? #35  
I pay $6 a month to agco and the tractor is covered no matter who uses it or where the accident occurs, including during transport.

My homeowner's policy only covers accidents on my property. Not including transport.

It's a great product if you ask me.

/ Does Massey financing offer Insurance options?
What are you guys paying for a monthly premium on the Agco policy? I checked and my 1736 is fully covered under my homeowners policy, but I'm curious to know what the cost and deductible of the Agco policy is.

LM

Lazermule . . My gc1715 with fel and mmm is covered for 5 years at about $4.75 per month. I'd aldo question any homeowner's policy that "fully covers" the tractor. I checked on having a rider attachment to my homeiwners for the tractor and that wad about $260 a year more but even then it still didn't cover all the items the Agco policy does . . . Things like flooding and tornadoes and off premise transport and rollovers.