Does anyone have a picture of through out yoke for S373-D Mits-Satoh

/ Does anyone have a picture of through out yoke for S373-D Mits-Satoh #1  

Ehanson

Silver Member
Tractor
S373-D
Split tractor because the clutch stayed engaged. Does any one have a service manual pic of how this throw out yoke is attached to the shaft. Is the yoke , welded, keyed, pinned, to the shaft?
Even after I took the tractor apart, I have a hard time believing the friction disc could stick itself to the flywheel and still spin the rear tires into the dirt.
Now, do I replace the friction disc? the radial cut lines on the friction disc on one side are all but worn away.

/ Does anyone have a picture of through out yoke for S373-D Mits-Satoh #2  
One of my tractors had the clutch stuck to the flywheel such that it would stall the engine out before it would break away. If the 3-cylinder engines are similar to the 2-cylinder ones I would think all you'd need to do is check the throw-out bearing and clutch cover "pawls" which are the three finger shaped levers near the center of the axis, unless you suspect something odd with the yoke but I'm not that familiar with that part. Sounds like you'll need a new clutch disk (friction disk). It's a pretty easy job once you've done one. Good luck.

Last edited:
   / Does anyone have a picture of through out yoke for S373-D Mits-Satoh #3  
Do you still need this? If so I have a 99.5% complete repair manual. I could pdf you some pages.

/ Does anyone have a picture of through out yoke for S373-D Mits-Satoh #4  
There are 17 pages for replacing the clutch. Let me know if you need them.