Does anybody sell a skid plate for a Grand (L4060)?

/ Does anybody sell a skid plate for a Grand (L4060)? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
Hydraulics, the 3rd function especially are hanging really low & exposed on my L4060. The machine is in at the dealer for some warranty work on the crappy rear valves & linkages. I asked them to re-routing the 3rd function hose if possible so it's not hanging as much, but their options are going to be pretty limited.

I could fab one up myself, but between a bad back & lack of time it's not likely to happen soon. I Googled around a bit & didn't see anything. Anybody found one for sale anywhere? Baring that, anybody have photos or anything of ones they have built?

/ Does anybody sell a skid plate for a Grand (L4060)? #2  
I made one for my L3301. Used 1/8" plate.....4'x3' and carved it up a bit slimmer at the back and wider in front to protect the hydraulic filter/hoses down there. Painted it grey and bolted it up. No pics yet and it will be awhile before I can get some as we are having bad weather here. I welded 4 pieces of angle iron onto it as hangers.
Pete

/ Does anybody sell a skid plate for a Grand (L4060)? #3  
I'm making one right now for my L 4330. I started with a 1/4" plate 5'x3'. I'll make a cardboard template tomorrow. L shaped hangers to be welded to bottom of plate and bolted to FEL frame. I'll have some pics after awhile.