Does anybody build custom trailers anymore?

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #1  

782Diesel

Tractor
Cub Cadet 782D, Hinomoto E15
I ask as I have been unable to find one of the old tandem axle Snowco trailers that will haul 2 garden tractors nose to tail and is narrower than a car hauler or current landscaper trailers designed for big deck ztr mowers. I'm hauling a Cub Cadet 782D and a Hinomoto E14, which is about the size of a super GT. I need the narrower width like my 4x8 tilt bed, but longer with twin axles to haul both tractors.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #2  
There are small shops on ever corner around here building trailers. I would ask one of them if they will build what you need.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore?
I wish we had that locally. We used to have Nomanco trailers here in Indiana, but messages, emails and so forth have gone unanswered. They would custom build to order. No luck yet. Here is one of the old Snowco ads. I need the one with the two golf carts on it. Rather not have the fold up gate though, but ramps that stow under the main deck. But if one of these old Snowco trailers popped up, I would buy it. Seen a couple nice single axle ones, But I need the longer tandam axle to haul both tractors at the same time.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #4  
1699005049756.jpeg

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #5  
Same here in SC. The place I got my trailer from builds quite a lot of custom trailers.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #6  
Many years ago - a small business about ten miles south of Spokane. The fellow specialized in custom flat beds for pickups and trucks. He would also build you a custom trailer. Many times I wish I had bought a frame only truck and had a custom flat bed built.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #7  
Felling trailers in Sauk Centre Minnesota used to build customs. Not sure if they still do or not. They might have moved on to the big stuff now.

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #8  
I used to build custom trailers in my backyard. It was a side hobby for me, as I also worked a full time job. Made some good money doing it, but when the machine shop I was working for closed, I lost the huge discount on steel purchases and decided I could do other things with less work.
David from jax

/ Does anybody build custom trailers anymore? #10  
Have you considered a snowmobile trailer? Here's a fancy aluminum one but you may find something suitable: