Documentation for all models and corresponding att

/ Documentation for all models and corresponding att #11  
"Database" isn't clickable when I go there. Do you have to sign up for membership first?

/ Documentation for all models and corresponding att #12  
Ah! Yes, you must have to join the group to be able to access the database and other features. Good catch!

Dave

/ Documentation for all models and corresponding att #13  
MR and Davesisk,

That was my problem. I saw database, but could not click it.

Duane

/ Documentation for all models and corresponding att #14  
Just another reason to get this stuff we learn stored in a more structured way.

I'm mowing along and the mower front tire decides to come off the rim. Not having any experience at tubeless tires I'm thinking I'm going to have to get a tube for this as when I try to pump air into it it just escapes from the sides as the seal between the rim and tire is not tight.

I decide to see if TBN can help me and sure enough after a bit of searching I find <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=parts&Number=97561&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post97561>this</A> thread. Apparantly MR has run into the same sort of problem and was told about the "ratchet tie down trick". Well I try the same solution and would you believe it, it worked /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif...

It's information like this that I would love to get sorted in an organized way. Count me in when we decide to really do this. I can offer some spare bandwith/disk space on my hosted server and any programming expertise you may need....

/ Documentation for all models and corresponding att
i guess now that we have our own area, we don't hear from the moderators anymore ... and therefore we did not hear about your suggestion that somehow we could have our ref. site on TBN. if we work hard like we have until know we will get the necessary help.

i don't want to be selfish, this idea of comparison shopping and price posting has already started under another posting. things like the kohler engine maintenance, parts etc would be able to be used by many other small tractor users.

i think that just for the engine alone we could get allot of help by my prof. collegs on the lawnsite.com. as we are inventing, such as charlie with his deck mounted weed wacker and many others have invented or improved on our basic beasty.

cross use from other mini skidd steer manufacturers attachment ( in my case i am intending to get a ram road specialty bucket to get more loading hight) dingo attachements are another area i am going to rent there harley rake and backhoe etc.

these are all areas that need to somehow be cataloged.... i know i should go to bed tomorrow is another 95 and high humidity day .... and i suggested that we start this winter with this but i am getting very excited about this project.

looking forward to evryones help in the true spirit like some before us that got us our pt sub category.