do you need more bling?

/ do you need more bling? #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
Does your current car or truck just not give you that pizzazz you look for, that
blinding reflection off your car, so that surely everyone knows you are the worlds most
interesting man...

Well Mercedes has you covered..the new S class coupe.
Auto jewelry has now risen to a new height of silliness.

If you're one of the first customers to purchase an S-Class coupe, you'll get the Edition 1 special model with 47 Swarovski crystals embedded in the headlight

Read more: 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe First Look - Motor Trend

maybe for the sheiks they can modify it to spit Rolexes out the exhaust pipe...

/ do you need more bling? #2  
Well!! I'm just thinking about ordering up a boxcar or two of THOSE!! wonder if they will take my old tired Grey Area Kubota on trade that is parked back in the weeds...

/ do you need more bling? #4  
NOW you're talking!!!!!

Cheers

Roger

/ do you need more bling? #5  
If I was gonna drop that kind of change, I'd go for a Global Expedition Vehicle. A Unimog Or International RV would be my must have ride in case of the Zombie apocalypse. This is my kinda "bling". The off-road kind.

http://globalxvehicles.com/vehicles/

image-2254026051.jpg

image-3274126992.jpg

/ do you need more bling? #6  
I don't own a single piece of jewelry, so not something I would be interested in even if I had money. I would give my money away before buying something like that!

/ do you need more bling? #7  
Speaking of bling, I remember when I was working at Arlington GM assembly and built the 1st Platinum Edition Cadillac Escalade. I believe it was an 08 model year. I recall it having so much "bling" it hurt my eyes under all the lights on final line.

image-214927837.jpg

/ do you need more bling? #8  
Speaking of bling, I remember when I was working at Arlington GM assembly and built the 1st Platinum Edition Cadillac Escalade. I believe it was an 08 model year. I recall it having so much "bling" it hurt my eyes under all the lights on final line.

View attachment 360189

I'm not a big bling guy but I'm liking that Escalade. Someday for the wife, who knows...