Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block?

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #1  

jdrotert

Silver Member
Tractor
B2150DT
I have a B2150DT. I am looking to hook up a wood splitter, hydraulic top link and other hydraulics behind the tractor. I have read that some have used an optional rear hydraulic outlet block. I looked all over my tractor and cannot find where this block might bolt on. I may not have it I guess. I don't really want to hook into the PB circuit of the loader valve because my loader valve is installed on the loader frame (which can be detached from the tractor). Also, if I had rear hydraulics, I guess it would be open-centered also.

john

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #2  
John, I suppose it's possible you don't have that outlet available; however, I suspect that you do. Look on the right side of the "cylinder case assembly". That's the top or cover on the 3-point hitch cylinder under the seat - the part that the lift arms are attached to on each side. When you don't have the optional outlet block installed, there's a cover (they call it a "cap") that's perhaps 2" square, but bolted on with two 10mm bolts so it appears diamond shaped; i.e., the straight edges are not horizontal. It's easiest to see from the rear of the tractor.

Bird

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #3  
John, I decided to go out in the shop and see if I guesstimated sizes right, and I did not. The cap that you remove is nearly 2" diagonally and the bolts need a 12mm wrench instead of 10mm. Attached is a picture of the one I took off my tractor (it's laying on a piece of old newspaper with the bolts stuck in the holes).

Bird

Attachments

• 2-61981-P8070003.jpg
    2-61981-P8070003.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 392
   / Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #4  
And this was a try for a picture of the outlet block that replaced the cap. It was dark in there, so I didn't do too well, but it's a block, right in front of where the lift arm attaches, and it has two steel tubes that come out to another block that you attach hoses to (all made as one piece)

Bird

Attachments

• 2-61982-P8070004.jpg
    2-61982-P8070004.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 428
   / Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #5  
Bird,
I don't know if it will be the same as the B2710 or more like the B82-9200's. On my B8200 there were two plugs that the lines went right into coming out of the side where the control for the 3 pt.hitch went into. There was a kit from Kubota that gave you another lever that would allow you to choose either the 3 pt. or the auxiliary ports. From what I have seen the B2150 is the same as the B9200 with different sheet metal.
I don't have a parts book for the B8200 anymore, so maybe someone else can scan one to show us whats right.

18-30445-von.gif

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block?
Bird,
I will have to look for that block tonight. You say that hard lines are attached to the new block to yet another block that you attach hoses to. Where is THAT block attached? A pic would be great (but I feel I'm asking a lot!). Are these lines supposed to be looped into each other so the flow goes right back?

john

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #7  
Von & John, I don't know whether the 2150 uses this outlet or not, but since the instruction "manual" (one side of a single 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper) that comes with it says for the B1700, B2100, B2400 and I do know it also works on the B2710/2910, I'm guessing it works on the 2150 (Lots of guesswork, huh?).

And I know less about computers than I know about tractors (if that's possible), but I'm gonna try to scan that "manual" and attach it here and see what happens.

Oops, wrong picture, but at least it's a better picture of the outlet block and hose attachment than the last one (forgot I had this one).

Bird<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bird on 08/07/01 02:50 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 2-61999-hydoutlet.JPG
    2-61999-hydoutlet.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 367
   / Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #8  
OK, we're gonna try 'er agin for that manual.

Well, I re-sized it from 205k down to a little over 100k and it's still too big, but at least you can see better what it looks like and where it is. The manual says to remove the right rear wheel to install it. That would be a ridiculous waste of time. It can be easily done from the rear without removing the wheel.

Bird<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bird on 08/07/01 02:57 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 2-62001-outletblock.jpg
    2-62001-outletblock.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 786
   / Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #9  
Bird,

I normally scan "line-art" as a simple b/w @ 300-400 dpi {to get rid of the jagged edges on text} and save as a 'gif' for the smallest output.

Did you scan this b/w as a "color" to save as jpg?

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Do I have a rear hydraulic outlet block? #10  
<font color=blue>Did you scan this b/w as a "color" to save as jpg?</font color=blue>

John, I don't know./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I have a HP OfficeJet 520 printer/fax/copier/scanner and it asks whether you want to scan as text, photo, (and a couple more choices), so I scanned it as a photo and saved it in .jpg then found that it was 205k or 210k (depending on where you checked), so I then copied that to my Olympus camera software and re-sized it (and I've already forgotten to what size)./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif The OfficeJet 520 prints in color, but only copies and scans in black and white.

Bird