Price Check dk55 pricing

/ dk55 pricing #1  

racing254

I got quote on a new dk55 with fel for $25,500. I was wondering if this was a good deal. I havent seen it in person but how does it compare with a kubota mx5100. I am having a hard time deciding between the two. I got a price on a kubota mx5100 with loader and block heater plus 1 rear remote for 26,100. what is the better buy? Kubota has 0% for 60.
thanks greg

/ dk55 pricing #2  
I looked at both when I was looking last year. I drove both and I recommend driving both. The DK55 is definitly heavier. I don't remember the difference in weight. The MX 5100 was nice, but it is a no frills Kubota. Remotes are extra, 8 speed transmission if I remeber right. Not many extras. The DK55 has standard dual remotes, 12 speed transmission. I would say they both have great fit and finish and are quality looking machines. I ended up finding a DK45S Cab FEL for a great price and got it. I have 114hrs on it and so far I love it. :thumbsup:

/ dk55 pricing #3  
Greg check out my web page for the DK55 repo.

/ dk55 pricing
ok thanks for the info. i am in watertown ny rick. I think the kioti you get more options for the money and it has higher weight ratings than the kubota.

greg

/ dk55 pricing #5  
ok thanks for the info. i am in watertown ny rick. I think the kioti you get more options for the money and it has higher weight ratings than the kubota.

greg

I would agree by far!
Hey remember there is 4.99% available on the repo!!!:thumbsup:

/ dk55 pricing #6  

greg

New kioti dealer opening on rt 49 in central square. Should be open by now. Was there two weeks ago and they were doing finishing touches on interior.

/ dk55 pricing
yea that would be kleis equipment. Jon is a very good guy. They have been selling them for a year or so i believe. They sell timberwolf splitters and just started selling husquvarna .