DK5310 vs NX4510

/ DK5310 vs NX4510 #1  

Idahoagie

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK5310HST Cab
Decided on the DK5310SE Cab model. Smaller frame. Smaller footprint. Should be a better fit for working in the forest. Should have it next week, but they don't have the 2nd rear remote kit, cruise control kit, linked pedal kit in stock. So those won't go on until the 50hr service, which I'll have them do that first service interval.

Last edited:
   / DK5310 vs NX4510 #2  
got a DK5310SE non-CAB on order and getting these options among many others, here is what Im paying...
2nd rear remote - $300
Cruise - $130
Linked pedal - $140

/ DK5310 vs NX4510
Hope to have our DK5310SE Cab on Wednesday. We were supposed to get it this past Thursday, but apparently the dealership had a death in the extended family, and it happened to be the one guy that they have install the 3rd function. Apparently he does very good work on this. This delay led to the saleman offering to "make it up to me." So now I'm getting the 50hr service done for free, along with labor for the installation of the 2nd rear remote, block heater and cruise control. I have to buy the parts, but I had already bought the 2nd RR from Michigan Iron when I had the NX on order. The dealer is going to accept that in trade for the one for a DK Cab.

So, disappointed in the whole order process. At this time the dealers in our area still aren't seeing many tractors come in, and only 1 or 2 NX models since the first of the year. But once we get our tractor and get out using it for the Summer's projects, it will all be good.

Last edited:
   / DK5310 vs NX4510 #4  
I’ve got a Kioti dealer just a couple of miles away and they sell out as fast as they get the tractors in.

/ DK5310 vs NX4510 #5  
Hope to have our DK5310SE Cab on Wednesday. We were supposed to get it this past Thursday, but apparently the dealership had a death in the extended family, and it happened to be the one guy that they have install the 3rd function. Apparently he does very good work on this. This delay led to the saleman offering to "make it up to me." So now I'm getting the 50hr service done for free, along with labor for the installation of the 2nd rear remote, block heater and cruise control. I have to buy the parts, but I had already bought the 2nd RR from Michigan Iron when I had the NX on order. The dealer is going to accept that in trade for the one for a DK Cab.

So, disappointed in the whole order process. At this time the dealers in our area still aren't seeing many tractors come in, and only 1 or 2 NX models since the first of the year. But once we get our tractor and get out using it for the Summer's projects, it will all be good.
how has your experience with the DK5310 been so far?

/ DK5310 vs NX4510 #6  
I bought a NS 5310 in October and for the life of me can't remember what my dealer said but is that frist 50hour service free? If it isn't I'll just do the work myself. Thanks

/ DK5310 vs NX4510 #7  
I bought a NS 5310 in October and for the life of me can't remember what my dealer said but is that frist 50hour service free? If it isn't I'll just do the work myself. Thanks
Unless your dealer specifically agreed to throw in the 50 hr service as part of the deal, nope. Not hard to do yourself, though. :)