Price Check DK40SE on the way

/ DK40SE on the way #11  
So James, when are you going to jump on the bandwagon? :laughing:

I am doing good with my DK35se Kioti. I just finished the 200 hour service on it.

/ DK40SE on the way #12  
I was quoted $25,300 on a (leftover) 2012 DK35se HST Cab w/loader. Seems a little high given another new owner posted that he bought his 2013 DK50 HST Cab with loader for $28,300. I'm still shopping, but thinking the DK40 w/Cab would better suit my needs with the additional PTO power for a front blower.

Most of the posts with pricing for the DK's look to be for the ROPS version. Anyone know how much the cab adds - $3000 - $4000? Approximate price for a DK40se HST Cab - - anyone?

thanks much

bumper, potential new owner :licking:

/ DK40SE on the way #13  
Good job negotiating. I am sure you will enjoy it.

/ DK40SE on the way #14  
I was quoted $25,300 on a (leftover) 2012 DK35se HST Cab w/loader. Seems a little high given another new owner posted that he bought his 2013 DK50 HST Cab with loader for $28,300. I'm still shopping, but thinking the DK40 w/Cab would better suit my needs with the additional PTO power for a front blower.

Most of the posts with pricing for the DK's look to be for the ROPS version. Anyone know how much the cab adds - $3000 - $4000? Approximate price for a DK40se HST Cab - - anyone?

thanks much

About $6K around here.

/ DK40SE on the way #15  

thanks much

The cab added exactly 5k for mine.

/ DK40SE on the way #16  
BTW, $5-$6K is a good deal. I had a Kioti cab added to my CK 30 and it was on sale for $6500 + $1000 for installation. It kept me warm in the winter but even warmer in the summer since it didn't have A/C. It was as good as a cab as you'll get from an aftermarket cab, but didn't compare to a factory cab for noise, fit and finish, look or features.

/ DK40SE on the way #17  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I have been pretty impressed with the Kiotis I have seen.

/ DK40SE on the way

thanks much

Thought about asking for a quote on the cab, but frankly, wasn't in the budget. Might have some 2nd thoughts about that decision when the wind chill is minus 20 or the heat index is 110. Such is life in the great plains, I guess.
BTW - still awaiting delivery (although dealer did say it would be a couple of weeks). It does seems like he is a little less interested in staying in touch now that he's actually made the sale. Hopefully that's not a bad sign for the future.

/ DK40SE on the way #19  

thanks much

I was quoted $6200 for the cab

/ DK40SE on the way #20  
First JTYGOKU, is it a hydro or shuttle shift? The price you quoted would reflect a gear/shuttle. Here in IN,
a 40 HST would be in the 22,500 range.
The DK will still have the Tier 3 engine. The DK's are being replaced w/ the NX series which will have 3 cyl.
Tier 4 engines. Also, the NX's start at 45 HP. There will not be a 35 or 40 HP. There will be a 45,50,55 and 60 HP model, both gear/shuttle or hydro, open station or cab.
As far as availability, DK ROPS models will continue to ship for the near future until they run out. Cab models on 40's are virtually gone, 45's still available for a little while.
Pricing is higher. On a new NX4510/cab model, it will be @ $3,400 more than a comparably equipped and priced DK45.
Also, the standard rear remote, radio and rear wiper kit will be add-ons on the NX's.
The above price difference includes the add-ons to make each equipped the same.

So there you have it. Anyone interested in a DK better act soon. Current programs were extended from end-Sept..
Tier 4 CK rerplacements will be later next year about this same time. They may possibly fill in that 35 and 40 HP gap. Hopefully we'll see a factory cab on some.