Price Check DK40 HST with cab price check

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #1  

Athrawn17

Tractor
Kioti DK45SE HST w/Cab, Ford 8N
Hi all,
Going out to my "local" dealer today to test drive. Was going to be looking at the CKs, but after reading everything on this board about the DK model, I'm almost convinced to go up. I'll be using it for mowing, snow removal, dirt moving and tree maintenance on my 10 acre farm. The dealer has a DK40 with a cab on the lot to drive, don't really want the cab since I have a wooded area though. So just wondering on the going prices people are seeing for DK40s. The quote on the phone was 22-23 without cab, with cab it is 27,900.

Thanks!

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #2  
Hi all,
Going out to my "local" dealer today to test drive. Was going to be looking at the CKs, but after reading everything on this board about the DK model, I'm almost convinced to go up. I'll be using it for mowing, snow removal, dirt moving and tree maintenance on my 10 acre farm. The dealer has a DK40 with a cab on the lot to drive, don't really want the cab since I have a wooded area though. So just wondering on the going prices people are seeing for DK40s. The quote on the phone was 22-23 without cab, with cab it is 27,900.

Thanks!

That is about right.

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #3  
If you can afford it, seriously consider the cab, you're in Minnesota! You will want a cab more than you won't and it offers more protection and the overall height difference is negligible between the cab and the ROPS tractors. Buy the extra insurance and stay warm in the winter, cool in the summer, free of stinging and biting insects etc. You won't regret it!

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #4  
Are you going to elite in Ramsey? I got considerably lower quotes from a Wisconsin dealer when I was shopping recently. They are in thorp. I personally wouldn't buy there, but worth getting another quote.

/ DK40 HST with cab price check
Are you going to elite in Ramsey? I got considerably lower quotes from a Wisconsin dealer when I was shopping recently. They are in thorp. I personally wouldn't buy there, but worth getting another quote.

Yes, went to Elite. Jim, the owner, was quite helpful. Drove the CK35 first. I am a bigger guy, and it didn't really fit me that well. My big feet kept hitting the filter by the reverse rocker. Then he showed me the NX. They really seemed to strip a bunch of features from that series to keep the price down. Then I drove a DX45. Oh baby, that is one nice setup. :thumbsup:

He gave me a quote of 22950 for a Dk40 ROPS, 400 for a second remote, and 450 to fill the tires with rim guard.

Then, we left and for fun went to a Kubota dealer. Of course had to try the grand L series because I wanted the same features I just saw. Well, to get the same tractor, the quote was 28500 and 400 for the rim guard.

Going to a New Holland dealer tomorrow to try out some of their offerings. But...I feel a Kioti in my future.

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #6  
The New Holland compacts are made By LS Tractor for New Holland, they are made in South Korea Like Kioti.
You can by the same tractor direct from LS for thousands less than New Holland.

The LS Tractors seem to be close in price to the Kioti.

/ DK40 HST with cab price check
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the closest LS dealer is 100 miles away. The NH dealer is 3 miles away. I wonder if the NH dealer would take a LS in and perform the service on it?

The Kioti dealer is 50 miles out, but runs service vehicles all over and will come out to my house. To me that weighs into my decision as to what brand to get. If the Kioti service didn't come out to my property then I think it would be lower on my list.

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #8  
Paid 25 for a DK45 hst with third function remotes on the loader last Nov

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #9  
Yeah, elite knew much more about the tractors than the other dealer. Seemed like a good place to do business. Good luck

/ DK40 HST with cab price check #10  
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately the closest LS dealer is 100 miles away. The NH dealer is 3 miles away. I wonder if the NH dealer would take a LS in and perform the service on it?

The Kioti dealer is 50 miles out, but runs service vehicles all over and will come out to my house. To me that weighs into my decision as to what brand to get. If the Kioti service didn't come out to my property then I think it would be lower on my list.

That is a good deal, the Kioti is a good tractor, with very good specs and features.
I would suggest getting the rear tires loaded as part of your purchase.