Price Check DK35se Cab

/ DK35se Cab #1  

Deerherd

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS P7030 CPS, 2016 Bobcat E42, Ferris IS3100z w/37 HP Kawasaki
First off, I have been on this site for quite a while prior to posting and the amount of great information has been very helpful to a new tractor buyer. I have pretty much driven every brand of tractor available in the area. (Kubota, John Deere, Mahindra, Massey and Kioti).

My local Kioti dealer has a DK35se Cab carryover from last fall that a customer ordered and the deal fell through. I realize that it is a discontinued model but I'm not sure if that should be a negative influence or not.

I have been looking at cab models in this HP range and yesterday he gave me a cash price of $22,700 plus tax. It has the KL351 loader, HST and a couple of extra options like a 12v rocker switch and lead for a sprayer. (I can't remember what else, I think I'm getting old)

I loved the tractor better than any other I had driven and I think the salesman might kill me if I ask to drive it again. So I gave him a deposit to hold it for a day or two.

I tried to get him to throw in Rimgaurd or the 50 hour service but he's not budging and this price seems so much better than any of the other brands not to mention I like this tractor the best. Plus I really like the salesman and the dealership.

So should I just buy it and post pictures or what?

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / DK35se Cab #2  
In order of priority:

1) post pictures
2) buy it

Seriously, being north of the border I have no idea on price other than I was quoted 20500 for a brand new CK30HST with the included loader.

/ DK35se Cab
OK, will do! See THAT was easy.....

/ DK35se Cab #5  
I was quoted 25500 for the same. My suggestions is buy it before it gets away.

James K0UA

/ DK35se Cab
Thanks for the replies and price checks. I will post some pictures after the dealer takes the backhoe off. I didn't get the backhoe because of the cost. (And besides, I'm POSITIVE I would dig up something I wasn't supposed to! :)

Thanks again!

/ DK35se Cab #7  
Thanks for the replies and price checks. I will post some pictures after the dealer takes the backhoe off. I didn't get the backhoe because of the cost. (And besides, I'm POSITIVE I would dig up something I wasn't supposed to! :)

Thanks again!

I love your backhoe comment AND your sign in your avatar (does it work, I want one too!)

Excellent decision making skills sir!

Welcome to the Pack!
howl2.gif

What's the hold up on the pictures? :D

/ DK35se Cab #8  
Hey Deerherd, what dealer are you doing business with and where is he located? I also live in Upstate N.Y. and am very close to purchasing a Kioti and am looking at various dealerships for prices, deals, etc. Thanks.
Ed

/ DK35se Cab
Ed,

I'm dealing with American Equipment in Farmington. (Just south of Rochester) The sales guy's name is Craig Youngs and I should be seeing him again tomorrow to finalize the deal. He's a great guy. That was the last carryover of any model he had I believe but if you tell me what you are looking for I will check with him. Maybe there's some kind of referal fee I can get! :)

Hopefully I will get some pictures tomorrow but my daughter may have to have her baby delivered tomorrow so I'm not sure. My first ever tractor AND grandson on the SAME day! How's that for being blessed?!

They are only open from 9 to noon so if I know what's good for me I may have to wait for Monday for the tractor. Not sure, but I might get beat around the head and shoulders if I try and sneak out for the Kioti before the grand baby thing gets worked out. I'll need the cab because that's where I might be LIVING! Could I put a microwave in there?

Dave

/ DK35se Cab #10  
Ed,

I'm dealing with American Equipment in Farmington. (Just south of Rochester) The sales guy's name is Craig Youngs and I should be seeing him again tomorrow to finalize the deal. He's a great guy. That was the last carryover of any model he had I believe but if you tell me what you are looking for I will check with him. Maybe there's some kind of referal fee I can get! :)

Hopefully I will get some pictures tomorrow but my daughter may have to have her baby delivered tomorrow so I'm not sure. My first ever tractor AND grandson on the SAME day! How's that for being blessed?!

They are only open from 9 to noon so if I know what's good for me I may have to wait for Monday for the tractor. Not sure, but I might get beat around the head and shoulders if I try and sneak out for the Kioti before the grand baby thing gets worked out. I'll need the cab because that's where I might be LIVING! Could I put a microwave in there?

Dave

Congratulations on the grandson(brownie points for me - mentioning the grandson first)
AND the tractor. If the tractor has a coffee cup holder you will be fine. You can heat things up to editable temperature on the engine block. I hear potatoes wrapped in foil with a slight hint of diesel is very refined.

Show us pictures of the grandson(brownie points for me - mentioning the grandson first again) AND the tractor when you get a chance. We had two births today in my extended family - Friday 13! It's ok - my son was born on Friday the 13 and he is an angel - most days - but he snores - that's another story!!!!

Last edited: