Price Check DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #1  

BnPinVT

Tractor
DK35 TLB
First let me thank you all for the priceless information I've accumulated simply by reading the threads. I started out looking to purchase a CK20. Well, I'm now settled on the DK35. Kioti financing is ready to go, just need absolute best pricing at this point. My local dealer seems to have VERY good pricing but I thought I'd still put a feeler out.

Any dealers interested in the sale, I'm looking to purchase a DK35 with the KL1450 loader and the KB2375 7.5 foot backhoe. As I've mentioned, I'm ready for the purchase now.

Again, thank you all so much for the great threads. I've learned so much.

Bill
Bennington, VT

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #2  
Try Barry Moore at Moore's corners in Granville, N.Y. He may not be the least expensive but will for sure do everything to keep you and the tractor running , no problem. He got me a new loader for my DK 55 no charge.

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( My local dealer seems to have VERY good pricing but I thought I'd still put a feeler out. Bill Bennington, VT)</font>

Hey Bill, we're neighbors! Who is your local dealer? PM me if you want. Thanks. G

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #4  
Hey bill,

I have a DK35 with loader and hoe sitting in the yard ready to go.
I am from florida , and am still here, but we tried Vermont living while I was in High School in Windsor and then went to school in Randolph Center. We lived right at Mt. Ascutney.
Anyhow I am due a visit back up north one day.
E-Mail me at bradford@atlantic.net , if you wish, and I will help keep those Green Mountain Boys honest. Heck everytime I see Vt. tagged cars at the gas station I always go and strike up a conver.
Have moved several 35's with the hoes recently and all are pleased. The 35 is our favorite tractor around here they just fit good and is not to large to trailer around.
One fellow last month picked up 35 fel and hoe, woods brush bull, woods tiller, woods box blade, 5 foot disc, cole planter, hiller disc, and several things took him 2 loads to get it home.
Good luck,
Dave

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area
Dave,

This is an incredibly small world. I'm a Gator, man. Lived in Gainseville for five years and I will be heading back as soon as possible. I Miss Rodman Res. and the Ocklawaha river too damned much! Rodman is still filled, right?

What can you do for price? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Bill

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area
Hey, guys, haven't heard from anybody with prices. My local dealer (Cherry Creek Sales - Jacksonville, VT) has the best prices I've been able to find and I'm confident that his service will be impeccable. I keep getting great references for him. From what I understand, the dealer service is far more important than just price. Some have even commented that they'd buy whatever tractor he was selling and at whatever price!

I wanted to thank you all for reading my post and thank some of you for contacting me directly.

Looks like I'll be riding high on a DK35 June 8, '04. My wife will miss me I know.

By His grace,
Bill Corrales
Bennington, VT

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Looks like I'll be riding high on a DK35 June 8,'04 )</font>

Congratulations !!
I like your taste in tractors ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DK35 price quote for New England/Mid-Atlantic area #8  
Congratulations Bill, you're gonna love it! John
CK20 Albums