Price Check DK 4510 Price

/ DK 4510 Price #1  

wonfla6

Tractor
2017 dk4510
I was quoted a price for a new dk 4510 hst with a loader for 23170.00 add 7489.00 for the backhoe what do you all think?

/ DK 4510 Price
It's been a couple of days and still no input is this typical here?

/ DK 4510 Price
Thanks for your input not , aren't there moderators on this forum and in particular this Kioti group? Where you been?:confused3:

/ DK 4510 Price #4  
Well if no one here has recently priced that particle model (I know I haven't), we don't know if its a good price or not.

/ DK 4510 Price #5  
7489 sounds like a good set of numbers. I'm going to use them to buy a lottery ticket! :laughing:

What kind of pricing you get for the same set up from a competing manufacturer? Really comes down to whether you think it's a good value for you. If there's another Kioti dealer within reach you might check on a quote from them (for comparison).

/ DK 4510 Price #6  
Is that an open station tractor? Kb 2485 backhoe?

/ DK 4510 Price #7  
Yeah, up in that region I'd definitely go with a cab: I shelled out an additional $3k for mine; I cannot say thank you enough to all the folks who encouraged me to go with a cab. Even in the mild PNW here I decided to go with a cab. Backhoes, unless one has a LOT of digging (I prefer an excavator for digging), wouldn't be as cost effective as a cab (heat, AC, keeps out bugs, and, for me, keeps me from being ripped up by blackberry canes).

/ DK 4510 Price #8  
I was quoted 22550.00 for a DK4510HS tractor only. Don't know the price on the backhoe.

/ DK 4510 Price
Local competition was between 4 and 6 grand higher for the exact same thing.