DIY bug killin' in the home and barns

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #1  

Wakey

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere Z915B Zero Turn 54 Deck
I did a search here and most of the threads were old which likely means we can no longer get the chemical people were saying is best. (Could have searched for improper terms, bug killi'n wasn't one of them) I have a problem mostly with spiders, rarely a roach since we keep everything inside and out clean. I'd like to educate myself on sprayers and chemicals so if there is a source for research that someone has used and recommends, I'd really appreciate it. Wakey

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #2  
For large outside areas Triacticide is cheap and effective. It comes in liquid you hook to the garden hose or dry you spread with a spreader.

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #3  
Old wives tail but it works for spiders. put a hedge ball in every corner. You will have to change them every year but they will work over the winter

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #4  
In Texas, we would just bomb quarterly and the put Triacticide on the outside of the house (weep holes in the brick, etc.). In NY, we rarely have issues with bugs indoors, thank goodness!

Have to ask, what the heck is a hedge ball?

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #5  
Thanks Got2BTru my question exactly? What is a hedge ball?

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #6  
   / DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #7  
   / DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #9  
That was very interesting and informative. Thanks.

/ DIY bug killin' in the home and barns #10  
Darn, now I want a hedge Apple to play with. Never heard of them before, learned something new today.