Disposable gloves for disposable oil........

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #1  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
Anyone have a good choice for disposable gloves when changing oil or using a grease gun or just want to keep hands clean, something low cost-ish that wont tear when just putting them on?

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #2  
Anyone have a good choice for disposable gloves when changing oil or using a grease gun or just want to keep hands clean, something low cost-ish that wont tear when just putting them on?
How big are your hands (no Trump jokes)? And by whose "standards"?
Cabela's calls a 10" to 10.5" hand XL while Safecare-gloves calls that a large. And I'm darn sure the Harbor Freight are by some unknown Chinese standards because even their XL are way too small for me.

And what is low cost-ish? 5 cents @? $1 @?
My experience, having bought about 1,000 gloves of various thicknesses and sizes are that HF sells are all smaller than reality, if you need an XL your out of luck. I've about 4 boxes of HF XL (3 mil, 5 mil, 7 mil and 9 mil) all are REAL tight and all but the 9 mil rip when donning, especially if they are over a year old.
I've a few boxes of 3 mil Ammex in XL which fit tight but well and rarely rip when donning. But are a use it once and toss it glove. My most recent "go-to" "disposable" glove are Adenna Dark Light 9 mil Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves (Black, XX-Large). They work well, are thin enough so I can pick up a washer off the floor, thick enough to be reusable. I can peel them off and put them back on. But they cost about $0.20 @ ($0.40/pair) compared to the Ammex at about a dime per PAIR.
So if I know I'm only go to want to use them once I use the Ammex.

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #3  
Harbor Freight sells several thicknesses of disposable gloves that I've used for work maintaining machines at my previous employer.... let's just say it was filthy, greasy, oily, etc... and Harbor Freight gloves worked just fine. Cheap and disposable.

I also wear them when I paint or stain.

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #4  
I just buy a box of food-handling gloves at the grocery store. Cheap & easy.

It's not like you're handling anything caustic.

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #5  
I buy a box of the black mechanics gloves at the "FLAPS" (Friendly local auto Parts). The black ones!
They are "just good enough", and still sometimes snag and leak. But very reasonable protection when changing "hot" oil.

I use "latex free" medical gloves when providing medical services, but those are BSI gloves are sooooo flimsy, and they do not age well. Petroleum eats them right up!
When in that capacity, I carry at least a half dozen pair at all times. (I'm not allergic to latex, but some people are)

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #6  
I just use shop towels oil and rubber gloves just don't go good for me.

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #7  
   / Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #8  
I always use the heavy rubber Nitrile gloves from Harbor Freight. They are surprisingly tear resistant and are like 9.99$ a box. Just my 2 cents

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........ #9  
I also use Harbor Freight disposable gloves. Try the 9 mil thickness ones, which can be used several times if you don't mind wiping them off.

/ Disposable gloves for disposable oil........
How big are your hands (no Trump jokes)? And by whose "standards"?
Cabela's calls a 10" to 10.5" hand XL while Safecare-gloves calls that a large. And I'm darn sure the Harbor Freight are by some unknown Chinese standards because even their XL are way too small for me.

And what is low cost-ish? 5 cents @? $1 @?
My experience, having bought about 1,000 gloves of various thicknesses and sizes are that HF sells are all smaller than reality, if you need an XL your out of luck. I've about 4 boxes of HF XL (3 mil, 5 mil, 7 mil and 9 mil) all are REAL tight and all but the 9 mil rip when donning, especially if they are over a year old.
I've a few boxes of 3 mil Ammex in XL which fit tight but well and rarely rip when donning. But are a use it once and toss it glove. My most recent "go-to" "disposable" glove are Adenna Dark Light 9 mil Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves (Black, XX-Large). They work well, are thin enough so I can pick up a washer off the floor, thick enough to be reusable. I can peel them off and put them back on. But they cost about $0.20 @ ($0.40/pair) compared to the Ammex at about a dime per PAIR.
So if I know I'm only go to want to use them once I use the Ammex.
How big are my non Trump joke hands, I dont think my hands are that big but usually have to get XXL,, Ive tried XL in several different brands and there always tight. How $much is too much, this is>>> Halyard Health 5583 PURPLE NITRILE Exam Glove, Powder Free, Disposable, Large, )How little is to little, I'd say this is>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/90pcs-Plast...173640?hash=item3622afb1c8:g:P~QAAOSwlcZZfPBW )What is the ish ish ish, I'd say the Amazon link you posted>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QRELG10?tag=viglink20660-20 <<<<This is ish or ball park or near the $$$ figure I'm thinking about. I'll give them a closer look see, but what is this Powder Free deal all about, what's rong with the pow pow?

Thanks for the Amazon link...................