Discovered a great deal on cabs for Bobcat and Kioti

/ Discovered a great deal on cabs for Bobcat and Kioti #1  

Nlight

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT235
During some Internet surfing after Christmas I came across a link to a source for a cab for Kioti Tractors. I sent an e-mail for additional information and asked if they had one available for Bobcat compact tractors.
Even with the plant on holiday shutdown I received a call the next day from Tom Tengwall of Custom Products of Litchfield, Inc. He shared with me that they had in stock about 10 cabs, with a full line of accessories (kits) that I could purchase as well. The company typically does not sell to individuals but has made an exception for these. They fit Bobcat models CT 225, 230 and 235, and Kioti models CK 25, 27, 30, and 35. They are left over stock, and when they are gone they are gone.

My plan was to eventually get a tractor with a heated cab, only because mine does not have one and blowing snow off a 700 foot driveway in Wisconsin is not always fun and will likely get you one good snow washing per outing. I did not plan to buy one at this time, but know a great deal when I see one!
A few days ago I placed an order for a cab for my Bobcat CT235. I included most of the options available, first of which was the heater. A huge benefit of this cab for me is it is designed to fit into a standard 7 foot tall door. I currently keep the tractor in a garage and will be able to continue to do so. When the weather warms I will install the cab and options and be ready for next winter.

I discovered another individual residing only 20 minutes away from me who just finished installing one on his CT230. He was very pleased and felt the fit-up was very good and the entire package was well engineered and built.

Regards,
Allen
For more information:
Cozy Cab | EZ Cab Shell for Kioti
Gmail
Gmail

/ Discovered a great deal on cabs for Bobcat and Kioti #2  
What kind of prices are we talking? I am very interested.

/ Discovered a great deal on cabs for Bobcat and Kioti
What kind of prices are we talking? I am very interested.

I spent around $4K with shipping to Wisconsin from MN. There is a price sheet they will share with you for specifics. Contact them and they will respond quickly. Let me know if you purchase one.