Discount Hydralic Hose

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #1  

davisgary2

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560HSTC
Has anybody ordered from Discound Hydralic Hose recently. I have good luck in the past. Ordered two hoses and connectors Monday morning. No status change on my order I tried calling yesterday just an answering machine. Good news they have not billed me either.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #2  
I placed a couple of orders back in August. I got the same reaction. Couldn't get any response from requests, etc. They finally came through and the story was something about them moving all their stuff to a different facility and the turmoil created all the lapse and lag time. It was eventually sorted and the deliveries were made. Haven't tried since then.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #3  
I tried Discount Hydraulic hose. After 2+ weeks of inaction, they did something timely, they canceled my order at my request. Not impressed.

Hydraulics Direct got me the fittings I needed.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #5  
I haven't recently, but always fast service.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose
Thanks I just tried the phone again and got through. She had the order and said it was being worked on and I should have shipping info today or tomorrow.

Maybe I am just impatient in my old age lol.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #7  
Must be a small operation. Or, hard to find people that want to work.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #8  
Hey everyone! Discount Hydraulic Hose here. We are still around and ready and able to help. We moved two of our facilities into one over the summer and hired and trained a new staff. With that, we had some gaps in getting orders out as fast as we normally do. We apologize for those delays in returning calls and shipping orders. We are back on track, and ready to help.

We thank everyone for their support over the years and look forward to being a continued vendor to help meet and exceed your hydraulics needs.

If anyone is still having issues, please feel free to message us here and we will get back to you.

/ Discount Hydralic Hose #9  
Thanks for the update - good to hear. I always considered you my go-to hydraulic supplier and was wondering what happened.

gg