Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL?

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #1  

davesisk

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey-Ferguson MF 1220
Hi!

Can anyone tell me the length of the Nortrac/Jinma 20hp 4wd with the FEL attached? Is it over 10' long from the end of the 3PH to the front-most part of the FEL? I'm just curious if it will physically fit onto a 5x10 trailer (rated for 3500 lbs) and fit into a 12x12 storage shed (which would actually have inside dimensions of something like 11' x 11'.

Thx,
Dave

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #2  
If you go to the following site it should give you a pretty good idea of the length (although not the exact loader)

tractor outlet

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL?
Thanks, but I got the tractor's length from Nortrac's web-site, but I asking how much the loader adds to that. I didn't see it on this web-site either (or did I just overlook it?)

Thx,
Dave

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #4  
Dave,

I don't think it is going to fit. My JM284/ZL20 is over 12' from bucket edge to end of 3pt lower arms. Think it is about 12' 4". I park it on 12' planks, and it is over on both ends. I think the GB fel is a little smaller, and the 204 itself is slightly smaller than 284, but it is not a foot shorter overall. I think you could find a way around the trailer issue, but not the shed. Maybe someone will pipe in with the exact measurements. I am sure if you call them, someone would measure it for you.

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #5  
John is wrong, it will fit into the shead, unless the BACK WALL is aginst an impvable object /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ya it is over the lenght by a bit I'm sure too, but like I said just lower the FEL and leave it in gear it will get in far enough to close the door!

Mark /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #6  
Or you could back it in and leave the door open. RICHARD GAUTHIER

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #7  
I'm not in the office now or I'd go measure one for you. I'll be at a store either Saturday or Sunday. I'll measure one.

I used to have all the dimension on a chart for shipping, but can't seem to find it.

How tall is the door on that shed?

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #8  
For the record:

A NorTrac NT204C with a Great Bend 220 Loader is 11' 9" from tip of loader to the end of the sway bars in the up position.

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #9  
Doesn’t matter if it fits the tractors weighs more than your axel weight rating.

/ Dimensions of 20hp Nortrac with FEL? #10  
If you scroll all the way down the dimensions with the loader attached are there also.