Diggit TH76 Mulcher

/ Diggit TH76 Mulcher #11  
I bought one for my t870, so far I've cut 10ft of brush before I blew the seal. Probably half operator as I've never ran one before. However it came with 3/8 line good to 2200 PSI which is really no good so went to tractor supply got some half inch hose went to my local hydraulic shop got some fittings hooked it up blew the seal out of the side of the hydraulic motor. Currently having a hydraulic shop find me a better pump to run Will keep you posted.
Did you end up finding a replacement hydraulic motor for the mulcher? I want to hook up my machine but it puts out 40GPM and 4100PSI so i need to upgrade the motor so it doesn't blow up. Just curious what you found for a motor?

/ Diggit TH76 Mulcher #12  
Did you end up finding a replacement hydraulic motor for the mulcher? I want to hook up my machine but it puts out 40GPM and 4100PSI so i need to upgrade the motor so it doesn't blow up. Just curious what you found for a motor?
What machine? My bobcat I can adjust the flow of the auxiliary port.

/ Diggit TH76 Mulcher #13  
I understand you can adjust your flow. But i need to replace the hydraulic motor on the Diggit TH76. I have a CAT D299. just trying to find a replacement motor for the mulcher

/ Diggit TH76 Mulcher #14  
I bought one for my t870, so far I've cut 10ft of brush before I blew the seal. Probably half operator as I've never ran one before. However it came with 3/8 line good to 2200 PSI which is really no good so went to tractor supply got some half inch hose went to my local hydraulic shop got some fittings hooked it up blew the seal out of the side of the hydraulic motor. Currently having a hydraulic shop find me a better pump to run Will keep you posted.
Were you able to get it repaired?

I am just setting one up that I bought at auction, but I am curious how others have setup the hydraulics.

I have found a bunch of loose bolts that I need to tighten before I fire the machine up.

Were you able to find a manual anywhere?

/ Diggit TH76 Mulcher #15  
Mr.twisted I have the same bobcat and same mulcher and same problem. Were you able to get anything figured out? I went to bigger lines as well, but seem to be having the same problem pretty much immediately after I start using it. someone said it could be a problem with the high flow ports on the machine. something about a seal being bad and it throwing all of that psi into the Case strain line.