Diesel prices take a jump yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Diesel prices take a jump yet again #31  
The cause is, unfortunately, the elected.

As stated, everything goes up in price with fuel prices.

“The order directs the Secretary of the Interior to pause on entering into new oil and natural gas leases on public lands or offshore waters to the extent possible”

“The order directs federal agencies to eliminate fossil fuel subsidies”

Read at your own tolerance for reality misery…

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ientific-integrity-across-federal-government/

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #33  
Well I gassed up my pickup today fortunately it is gas so it was only $4.29 per gallon,
but diesel was $6.29 a gallon. :mad:

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #36  
The train to Recessionville has left the station.
All Aboard!

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #37  
Don't forget about shrinkflation. While the cost of the package goes up, the contents of the package go down. The reduced package quantity is not calculated in the inflation index. What are the real numbers our wallets are feeling?

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #38  
Crowding $6.00 price here in NH.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #39  
Someone very wise, and very virtuous... a real trail blazer, recently said “the voters are getting what they asked for”. Her election to VP was historic one.

She was right. They are getting precisely what they voted for. Her words, not mine. 🤷🏼‍♂️

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #40  
Don't forget about shrinkflation. While the cost of the package goes up, the contents of the package go down. The reduced package quantity is not calculated in the inflation index. What are the real numbers our wallets are feeling?
I heard a gallon of gas is now 3 quarts some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.