Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #71  
I built the barn, the machine shed and the house. Why pay a contractor when you can do it yourself and save thousands

Because sometimes some people work during the week for decent enough money to pay someone to build it during that time to allow the weekends to be spent enjoying it with family.

I do agree that you do save likely half the completed cost, but it's not always possible.

Had a 24 x 40 pole barn built for us two summers ago, before the Covid pricing jacked everything up thank goodness.

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #72  
Date ordered: February 2019
Dealer: NIX Bldgs. Ordered from Integrity Carports out of Daingerfield, Tx.
21 ft x 18 ft Boxed eave carport.
9 ft legs
1 end closed
Anchors
4 ft extra bracing.
Total price to deliver and assemble: $2500

Good for you, Tradosaurus - that is an amazing deal!

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #73  
My wife and I have two cars in our garage. She didn't want us to build a garage extension, so I started coming up with other options. And then a colleague of mine told me about car and truck sheds. That's when I realized I could make a big, tall tractor awning. We reached out to https://carportaustralia.com.au/ and ordered them to build a tractor awning in the backyard of our property so the tractor wouldn't spoil the overall look of our lovely house so much. Everyone was pleased because the tractor doesn't block the view of the house, and the large awning shelters it from rain, snow, and hail.

Last edited:
   / Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #74  
had a steel carport 26 x 30 3 stall building put up for the tractor and excavator. I'm not one to leave my equipment outside.

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #75  
Hey folks,

Soon to be first time tractor owner, what have y'all done for tractor parking? Shed, pole barn, pre-fab unit, carport, etc.

Thanks for any input.....if you have some pictures I'd love to see them.

FYI....I'm planning on a cab and probably anywhere from a 35hp to 55hp. Just don't want it to sit out in the weather.

Oops, just found the search window and saw some great designs. Feel free to delete this post.
I built a garage, then a pole barn, and now trying to decide what I need for the L3301 I just got..

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #77  
After letting my cabbed tractor sit outside for ten years(!) ,two years ago I had a 24x32x12 high pole barn built at a cost of 13K with-out a concrete floor.
I have a heated 36x24 garage but the tractor won't fit in it(7ft doors).
Glad I did it when I did with the price of materials.The barn was built by an Amish crew in 2-1/2 days with us doing the site work and drilling the holes.

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #78  
Had a pole shed built last year to replace the Shelter Logic that got destroyed by a hail storm. 12x22 with a 9 ft door opening. Came out to $6500.

/ Did you build or buy your tractor shed/garage #79  
Hey folks,

Soon to be first time tractor owner, what have y'all done for tractor parking? Shed, pole barn, pre-fab unit, carport, etc.

Thanks for any input.....if you have some pictures I'd love to see them.

FYI....I'm planning on a cab and probably anywhere from a 35hp to 55hp. Just don't want it to sit out in the weather.

Oops, just found the search window and saw some great designs. Feel free to delete this post.
Here’s a quick and easy solution. I have three of these for other uses and they are very durable if you have them install the earth anchors. I store my tractor in my barn, but the right sized unit could work well for that purpose. You can have walls and doors installed also. The only work I did was to level the ground and spread gravel before the crew installed the structure.