Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather?

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I didn't buy a copy this year and wonder if The Farmer's Almanac predicted any of this warmer weather? If you have a copy, what's up for the next few months?

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #2  
Saw the head of buildings and grounds for Yankee and the almanac at the dump today. I asked him but he didn't say.
One nasty weather day at the general store I was behind the retired president of the publishing company and asked if they predicted this. He said " yep dead on !"
A minute later he came up to me at the cashier and whispered " I always say that ... no one ever goes back to check !"

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #4  
Warmer weather? If you are experiencing some global warming where you are, please share and send some my way:
Forecast.jpg

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #5  
This has been a glorious winter thus far for my bees. They are out flying every day.

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #6  
We could use some of your warmer weather here in Eastern Washington.

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #7  
I surely agree Cougsfan. But it looks like colder for the remainder of this week.

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather? #8  
I don't do fairy tale books, so I have no idea what any of them think or thought.

We've had record highs in the 70s a few times recently, but the bottom may be about to drop out in January if the CPC is anywhere near correct.

814temp.new.gif

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather?
This has been a glorious winter thus far for my bees. They are out flying every day.
Same in Ohio. Upper 50's yesterday and over 60 today. It's wonderful.

/ Did The Farmer's Almanac predict any of this warmer weather?
Last edited: