Did someone on here make this ballast box?

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #1  

man00

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota
I just ran across the pics that I save on my computer..Can't remember where I got them..ballast look pretty good.
ballast2.JPG
ballast.JPG

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #4  
For future reference, you can do a google reverse image search. I did this with your picture, and is showed up on 3 or 4 different websites.

Try this.

Use the website above.

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #5  
I confess. That is what I did too.

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #7  
Not sure if your interested but a neighbor took a 55gal drum cut like a 1/3 or how ever much concrete you want and cut two holes in it to fit a old drawbar with category 1 pins in it and filled it with concrete over the drawbar works real well. I'm thinking about making one I just got a 6 ft tiller I can use for weight but that's ok till you get busy with FEL work and back up and bump something bad on tiller and what ever you hit the 55 gallon drums around here are common items to find for like 10 to 15 dollars I have no idea what a draw bar cost ok just a thought! The one in the pic looks good !

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #8  
here is mine with the 55 gal drum and the drawbar thru it. (drawbar was $26). a few bucks for the cement mix.

IMG_20130922_150347_801.jpg
IMG_20130922_150228_440.jpg
DSCF0555.JPG

/ Did someone on here make this ballast box? #9  
A nice low mounted receiver will make things a lot easier if you find that you are moving trailers or want to mount a winch. It should be as low as possible so you just lower, back under and lift the 3pth.