Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100?

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I am still looking at utility vehicles and this spring decided to spend money on other equipment instead but now I am looking towards winter/next spring and am curious if Kubota has installed a cruise control option for the 1100 yet or if they have plans to soon? I will be using it to go from the main farm to my other farms for work in the vineyards mainly so the 1100 is what I am leaning towards because of the cab and the cold, rainy weather I will be using it mostly. Plus my daughter can drive it and be safe for the most part. But I know from running an 1100 before that driving it down the road a couple miles really makes you feel the pedal resistance in your leg. It wasn't an enjoyable trip by the end but something I am sure Kubota can address if they haven't already. Even if there is just an adjustment on how much pressure is needed to push and hold the pedal would be great to know.

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #2  
I've never seen cruise conrtol for the RTV's...As far as the pedal, I've never noticed an issue with mine..It pushes down with the same pressure as pretty much every vehicle I have, including my BX...Guessing your drove an odd one there.

You will like the cab in inclimate weather..That's why I bought mine...No regrets, just wish it was slightly smaller...If you're planning on running in open areas, that's no issue at all.

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100?
I've never seen cruise conrtol for the RTV's...As far as the pedal, I've never noticed an issue with mine..It pushes down with the same pressure as pretty much every vehicle I have, including my BX...Guessing your drove an odd one there.

You will like the cab in inclimate weather..That's why I bought mine...No regrets, just wish it was slightly smaller...If you're planning on running in open areas, that's no issue at all.

It could be it was just an odd ball. I know everyone that used it for any long trips complained of the pedal resistance. The owner bought a second 1100 so I will ask him next time I see him if that new one had the same amount of resistance.

I would mainly want it just for going out to the vineyards and other tasks. When I am out checking posts or tying and get sore or tired it would also be a nice way to sit down and take a short break without having to walk back up to the truck as when it gets muddy I leave the truck by the road so as to not tear up the driveways.

My vineyards would be ok to run in before they leaf out but if I ever want to get something to use in the rows I would look at a smaller unit like the 500 or similar. It would only be used for spot spraying, pulling soil samples, scouting for pests and disease and for checking the sugar levels. But for the most part I just want it for the cold, rainy/snowy weather that I find myself usually out there in. The rest of the work in rows is when its warmer and I can use an atv for those jobs still.

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #4  
It could be it was just an odd ball. I know everyone that used it for any long trips complained of the pedal resistance. The owner bought a second 1100 so I will ask him next time I see him if that new one had the same amount of resistance.

I would mainly want it just for going out to the vineyards and other tasks. When I am out checking posts or tying and get sore or tired it would also be a nice way to sit down and take a short break without having to walk back up to the truck as when it gets muddy I leave the truck by the road so as to not tear up the driveways.

My vineyards would be ok to run in before they leaf out but if I ever want to get something to use in the rows I would look at a smaller unit like the 500 or similar. It would only be used for spot spraying, pulling soil samples, scouting for pests and disease and for checking the sugar levels. But for the most part I just want it for the cold, rainy/snowy weather that I find myself usually out there in. The rest of the work in rows is when its warmer and I can use an atv for those jobs still.

Well...I think you need an 1100..There isn't much else out there to fit your needs..I can tell you that plowing snow for a few hours each snowfall in the winter with the heat and radio on is actually fun...In the summer when it's 90+ out, it is nice to get in an AC'd cab and move stuff around or just go for a cruise.

Well...I think you need an 1100..There isn't much else out there to fit your needs..I can tell you that plowing snow for a few hours each snowfall in the winter with the heat and radio on is actually fun...In the summer when it's 90+ out, it is nice to get in an AC'd cab and move stuff around or just go for a cruise.

Well I think I need both actually :laughing:

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #6  
Well I think I need both actually :laughing:

Actually I wouldn't mind having my previous RTV500 and the RTV1100 and use them as needed...Don't think the wife would buy off on that one.:D

Actually I wouldn't mind having my previous RTV500 and the RTV1100 and use them as needed...Don't think the wife would buy off on that one.:D

Yeah, I don't have a wife to contend with. Ava would love it if I bought her an RTV but I already know she would claim the 1100 and I would still be using the 500 in the winter (she is 7) :laughing:

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #8  
Yeah, I don't have a wife to contend with. Ava would love it if I bought her an RTV but I already know she would claim the 1100 and I would still be using the 500 in the winter (she is 7) :laughing:

You could guarantee that one..

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #9  
I guess you will just have to get all your work done while she is in school, although I dont know of any kid who wouldnt jump at the chance to call an RTV500 their own. The problem might come in the summer when she is out of school and you want to use "her" RTV. Small bribes come to mind here.

/ Did Kubota ever install a cruise control on the RTV 1100? #10  
Hand throttle?