Desiel Cut Off on my 165

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #1  

Fatdaddy

Tractor
Kubota
Where is the cut off located at?? I been looking not found it yet.. A pic would be nice..
David
Tenn

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #3  
What good tractors those were. I can't tell you how much time I've been in the seat of a 35, 135, 165 and 285. I do miss those days and the people that were a part of those days. I started driving a 35 when I was 4. My uncle would get it in the 5th row in the tobacco field, put it in L1 and I would steer it to the other end. They could crop tobacco the speed of the tractor. I remember how much it hurt my bare feet to have to push that clutch in.

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165
Rebel please take me a pic of it.. Mine is in the shop a older man who has pump off injectors off and the muffler off.. It is still drop leaking out of a small pipe.. I thought it would all ready be cut off but its a steady drip...

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #5  
Here’s the fuel shutoff on my 135. (Red arrow) It takes some jiggling since the linkage is well worn. It’s in the shutoff position here.
1618443316480.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #6  
Fatdaddy,

What Jethro posted is the same as mine except his engine is cleaner :)

In his picture, the shutoff is on the right of the picture. You pull to shut off the flow and push to start the flow so you can start the engine.

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #8  
OP, are you asking about the shutoff to start and stop the engine? (above^^^)
Or a shutoff valve directly below the fuel tank? The 165 may be different from our 135’s.

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165
To STOP THE DESIEL FROM going OUT of the tank.. Massey 165

/ Desiel Cut Off on my 165 #10  
That’s a different animal from what I posted above. Can’t help with that one.