Deluxe 3PH

/ Deluxe 3PH #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
My 3PH does not have telescoping lower links.
I was going to borrow the links from my brother-in-law's Kubota to see if they would fit on my Cub.
Anyone purchase a set of adjustable lower links? I almost hate to speculate on how much they might cost...

/ Deluxe 3PH #3  
They're not that bad, the four pieces needed from Kubota (two tube like pieces and two pieces that slide inside the tubes) were around $60.00, you just have to figure out how to hook each end to your parts. It's definitely worth every penny. Then you gotta get the Pats Easy Change /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, it just goes on and on. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deluxe 3PH
it just goes on and on.

I know. I know. When will we really have ENOUGH?

/ Deluxe 3PH #5  
do you mean telescoping stabilizers, or the actual draft links that slide out to make it easier to hook up the implement, my ford 8000 has the telescoping draft links and i love them, makes it alot easier to hook up heavy impliments

/ Deluxe 3PH #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( When will we really have ENOUGH? )</font>
<font color="red"> WARNING! WARNING! Cursing is not allowed in this tractor forum. Cease and desist from using the work En...., or you will be asked to go stand in the corner! </font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif John

/ Deluxe 3PH
Yes. Telescoping. My 3PH attachments are heavy (aren't they all), and anything that eases hook up is a Godsend. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deluxe 3PH #8  
well i dont know exactly where to get them for your tractor but i think some smaller NH tractors may use them so ya might be able to find some that fit off one of them, i know the ones for my 8000 ford would be way too big, they are cat 2 and about an inch and a quarter thick and 5 inches tall, but i will tell you that once you get them you will love them