Delo 400 XLE

/ Delo 400 XLE #2  
I've used it in my Sears garden tractor. Until it gets cold, I like it just fine. I found it seemed to be harder starting (compared to rotella t5) when I used it to plow if it was less than 20 outside. Then again the battery may just have been somewhat older.
I'd use it if the price was right anyway.

/ Delo 400 XLE #3  
I have used Delo in everything for over 60 years. My FIL a master mechanic and engine re-builder got me onto it. He always said; when opening engines for re-build those using Delo were a lot cleaner with no sludge build up. He also stated that Pennzoil was the worst. Delo was originally developed for stationary, locomotive, and marine diesel engines and they have improved with technology with the now 400XLE. They make several viscosity ranges.

Ron

/ Delo 400 XLE
I have used Delo in everything for over 60 years. My FIL a master mechanic and engine re-builder got me onto it. He always said; when opening engines for re-build those using Delo were a lot cleaner with no sludge build up. He also stated that Pennzoil was the worst. Delo was originally developed for stationary, locomotive, and marine diesel engines and they have improved with technology with the now 400XLE. They make several viscosity ranges.

Ron

Great information....thanks!