Deere x475 fuel sending unit

/ Deere x475 fuel sending unit #1  

Low Timer

Tractor
x475
Good morning. I have a Deere x475 with a fuel gauge that stopped working. I’ve found the problem to be the fuel gauge sending unit. The small board the float pins contact is worn out. So far, I’m having a difficult time finding a replacement. The small board has a couple numbers, CB125 and A2-2-R4. Believe these part numbers are for the board only, not Deere part numbers. Haven’t discovered the manufacture of the fuel sending unit. Has anyone had any luck finding a replacement part?

Appreciate the help.

/ Deere x475 fuel sending unit #2  
Welcome to TBN
How about posting a pic or two of the part(s) that you are looking for? May help finding the part you need.

Did you get the lights fixed? Old post but hope someone helped out or you figured it out.

/ Deere x475 fuel sending unit
I will post a picture.

Yes, I did get the lights working. It’s been a while, but I believe it was corroded contacts.

Thanks

B8763AF8-9A21-4368-B55A-30933DD6523A.jpeg
6999EFD3-3D0B-449A-BD7A-9CE880346E53.jpeg
CCC3CB7B-12B1-4E0C-9F72-B7D7EFA00799.jpeg

This is the fuel sender I’m needing.

Thanks

Thank you for the part numbers. Didn’t see the part I need. I think part of my problem is JD redesigned the fuel tank, pump and sender.

Appreciate the effort.

/ Deere x475 fuel sending unit #7  
Looks like someone has already soldered some repair wiring to the unit?

The OE unit has been superceded and you don't want to be replacing the entire fuel tank to enable the upgrade.

I suggest you contact someone like NAPA for a generic sender or

These guys may be able to help.

The card from the 5-bolt sender should be ablt to be adapted to your in-tank unit and maybe the Meter-Match device can aid calibration.

Thank you for the information. I will check NAPA and Tanks, Inc to see if I can come up with a solution.

/ Deere x475 fuel sending unit #9  
What does the connector, in the red circle in this photo below do?
JD X475 fuel pump-A.jpg

What does the connector, in the red circle in this photo below do?
View attachment 759703

The connector goes to the fuel pump. It’s disconnected so the fuel pump doesn’t run while the assembly is out of the fuel tank while testing the fuel gauge.

Thanks