Comparison Deere or Woods backhoe for 4720 cab tractor

/ Deere or Woods backhoe for 4720 cab tractor
GreatWhitehunter said:
I was aware of the creep to reposition. But I looked again for the hydro thumb option and don't see it. Nothing in jd parts either.

Matt

Is the creep to reposition option available for the 2010 year model tractors ?

/ Deere or Woods backhoe for 4720 cab tractor #22  
Is the creep to reposition option available for the 2010 year model tractors ?

I believe it was offered in 2011 machines, but check with the dealer to be sure.

Matt

/ Deere or Woods backhoe for 4720 cab tractor #23  
According to the JD configurator, it is only available on MY 2011 or later, with the latest 485 backhoe buid and the latest software revision.

/ Deere or Woods backhoe for 4720 cab tractor #24  
Sorry to wake an old thread, but I am getting a 4320 w/cab soon and also trying to decide between these 2 backhoes (485 and woods BH90x). I was wondering if anyone has comments on the following:

-Ease of running - read on some threads the 485 was a bit jerky and doesn't have a switch to slow it down, but lowering rpms could help. Anyone who has used them both could comment?
-attaching/detaching - looks like the woods has 4 point subframe connection, saw a video on youtube showing it come off easy enough, but what about putting them back on?
-Can the woods actually fit with the cab? Wasn't able to confirm that with searching or with images
-Anyone know the subframe kit I would need to work with the bh90x and the 4320?
-what are the dimensions of each attached. I've read the deere tucks up closer, anyone have actual measurements? Here are some pics I could find with the 4x20 series:
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Last edited: