Deere 420-C loader

/ Deere 420-C loader #1  

Sonny580

Platinum Member
Tractor
several kinds and sizes
Just got this one last week and got the motor loose, now I need a battery for it. Wont be in town for a while, so for now it waits.
It has a complete new undercarriage on it and does need a different grille. I think I can straighten out the frame around the grille if I can find the mesh center to put back in it.
I dont have a clue as to the year or the serial number as the tag is too rusted to make anything out. I tried lightly brushing paint and under it was heavy rust. Tried working on it but no go, so thats where we stand on that. Dont think there is any other way of finding the year on them.

Attachments

• DSCN1251.JPG
    DSCN1251.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 96
  • DSCN1254.JPG
    DSCN1254.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 103
  • DSCN1252.JPG
    DSCN1252.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 96
   / Deere 420-C loader #2  
Just got this one last week and got the motor loose, now I need a battery for it. Wont be in town for a while, so for now it waits.
It has a complete new undercarriage on it and does need a different grille. I think I can straighten out the frame around the grille if I can find the mesh center to put back in it.
I dont have a clue as to the year or the serial number as the tag is too rusted to make anything out. I tried lightly brushing paint and under it was heavy rust. Tried working on it but no go, so thats where we stand on that. Dont think there is any other way of finding the year on them.

/ Deere 420-C loader #3  
You know there is a serial number on the left side of the engine and on the rear of the machine. If you get those somebody at cat should tell you. Squats 253 on utube is mighty smart on those vintage things. Luck yo you sir

/ Deere 420-C loader #4