Debit vs. Credit Cards

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #351  
PayPal master card 2% cash back on everything...
My Paypal card is:

3% cash back
When you check out with PayPal online or if you’re eligible to use PayPal QR codes in available stores.

2% cash back
On all other purchases, online or in store.

I do like the Paypal checkout feature rather than setting up an account at every Tom, Dick and Harry website. Website bounces me over to Paypal, Paypal populates my shipping address, payment credentials, etc. and bounces me back to the original website to confirm the purchase. I imagine there are many other places that do this, but I have been with Paypal for a long time.

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #352  
My Paypal card is:

3% cash back
When you check out with PayPal online or if you’re eligible to use PayPal QR codes in available stores.

2% cash back
On all other purchases, online or in store.

I do like the Paypal checkout feature rather than setting up an account at every Tom, Dick and Harry website. Website bounces me over to Paypal, Paypal populates my shipping address, payment credentials, etc. and bounces me back to the original website to confirm the purchase. I imagine there are many other places that do this, but I have been with Paypal for a long time.
HI, same here 3% with online .. I like paypal for those features also.

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #353  
I don't usually let my cash back balance get very high but checking it I see that I have $500 in there. 💲💲

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #354  
Only one card here, a US Bank Mastercard and it's paid off every month.

I see Capital One just increased the unpaid balance finance charge to 30.5%. Crazy high.

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #355  
I don't usually let my cash back balance get very high but checking it I see that I have $500 in there. 💲💲
Movie, burger and fries should wipe that out. ;)

Just kidding.

Pretty funny that the less often you pay attention to it, then one day you do and get a pleasant surprise. (y)

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #356  
You guys with the hate on for Wells Fargo:

999FA3CC-CBC4-4B9C-90EE-8B4E11B5421F.jpeg

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #358  
Only thing I pay in installments is farm equipment because I can write off not only the payment cost but the interest paid as well, plus I depreciate them over 5 years. Once fully depreciated, I buy new and I really don't care what the interest is actually.

C cards are paid in full every month. Heck credit card companies make it two ways, they charge merchants a portal fee and collect absurd interest on unpaid balances.

What a racket.

/ Debit vs. Credit Cards #359  
Only thing I pay in installments is farm equipment because I can write off not only the payment cost but the interest paid as well, plus I depreciate them over 5 years. Once fully depreciated, I buy new and I really don't care what the interest is actually.

C cards are paid in full every month. Heck credit card companies make it two ways, they charge merchants a portal fee and collect absurd interest on unpaid balances.

What a racket.
? huh. Both the payment cost And the depreciation deduction are claimed? Plus a so called “write off” only reduces taxable income. It is not a 1 to 1 tax credit.