Oil & Fuel Dealer sold me wrong hydraulic fluid for ct440

/ Dealer sold me wrong hydraulic fluid for ct440 #11  
Same situation here.

Bought fluid in advance of the 50hr service.

After reading this thread I checked and sure enough I ended up with the skid-steer fluid. They had to special order the 2.5 gal containers of tractor fluid since they only stocked it in quart size.

/ Dealer sold me wrong hydraulic fluid for ct440
Looks like Bobcat needs to undertake some dealer training.....

Can you tell me what area you are from?
I dont think I would trust your dealer, since he is unable to admit in writing a mistake

I'm from Bunker Hill. I really did not start this thread for the purpose of dealer bashing though. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what negative consequences may occur as a result of running the wrong fluid.

Same situation here.

Bought fluid in advance of the 50hr service.

After reading this thread I checked and sure enough I ended up with the skid-steer fluid. They had to special order the 2.5 gal containers of tractor fluid since they only stocked it in quart size.

Well good, I am glad it helped someone. Have you already put it in the tractor?

/ Dealer sold me wrong hydraulic fluid for ct440 #13  
Well good, I am glad it helped someone. Have you already put it in the tractor?
They just ordered the fluid this morning.

At this point I only have 36hrs on the tractor so it will be a while before I need it.

/ Dealer sold me wrong hydraulic fluid for ct440 #14  
They just ordered the fluid this morning.

At this point I only have 36hrs on the tractor so it will be a while before I need it.

you could be surprised how fast hours go on a new tractor
I had my tractor in to the dealer in 3 months after I bought it, as I did not want to do the 50 hour service, wan into my salesman and he didnt believe I had 50 hours on her so soon
The last 100 hours did slow down some