DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #1  

PBMAX

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH TC21D
Boy! O' Boy! O' Boy!,The loader came in yesterday.The dealer says he should be able to pick the tractor,(TC21D),up today and have it back with the loader by Friday evening...Course the weather would get chilly by then. Looks like even Bird and the other Texans out here are gonna get cooled off.Supposed to be Highs in the low 50's here sat and sun.But up on our mountain it'll probably be more like 45deg with the wind that is always blowing.Will see if the Wife lets me play on the tractor or if she finds me other chores to do./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

BTW ya'll say HOWDY to my better half "Laurie".She's been reading here lately too.

See Ya'll Later...

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D
Laziness is the Father of invention.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #2  
Hello, Laurie, I'm sure you'll let Paul play with that loader this weekend; at least when you're not playing with it yourself./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif And I'm sure ready for it to cool off down here in Texas!

Bird

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #3  
Paul & Laurie,

Welcome to <font color=blue>"Club Blue"</font color=blue>...a growing "sub-family" here on Tractorbynet! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Laurie, let him play...I mean work with the Mighty TC21D at least once in awhile, if you don't, I'll have to invite him up here to Michigan and share mine with him! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

We're supposed to see temps in the 30's and some of those white flakes over the next 3 days! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE
Hey Fellas,

Flakes??? I'm just glad we finally got a couple inches of rain today.They say we are 9" to 12" under the norm for the Birmingham area.They plan to ask the Gov-na to declare a drought emergency for all of Jefferson county to day.The problem here is the real winter rain doesn't set in till around January.

Bird enjoy the cool Breeze....

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #5  
Hey, Lil' Paul, 92 here yesterday afternoon, and 58 this morning with a strong north wind! High forecast of 60 and they're even saying we might have a light freeze Sunday morning (I'll believe that when I see it; a freeze before Thanksgiving would be unusual). Cloudy, still no rain, but at least a little hope./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #6  
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This is a great forum for us new tractor owners. I'm sure we will have some dumb questions and funny stories to tell you as we begin to use our TC21D. I haven't been able to use it much because you know who has been hogging it! Just kidding, I haven't been bugging him about using it so I'm sure he'd let me if I ask. I just get a kick out of seeing him so happy when he's using it. I swear the grin hasn't left his face since we got it two weeks ago. I just hope my yard won't be too scared up after he gets through trying out the new FEL. Ya'll have fun this weekend, I know we will despite the chilly temps we are suppose to have.

Laurie

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #7  
Laurie,
Guess I'm not as fortunate as Paul. The day my tractor was delivered I had to work. My wife was there to take delivery and she put 6 hours on it bushhogging before I even saw the tractor. For the first few weeks she would jump on it as soon as we went down to the farm. I still have trouble keeping her off of it. Maybe Paul will let you use it some. Just make sure you use it safely, especially if you use the front end loader. Also, I tell my wife not to use the tractor when I am not there unless my son or daughter-in-law are there. Remember, if you use the tractor you also have to chip in and help Paul build the barn.

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE
Hey fellas,
We got some frosty temps here in parts last night. Pinson Al, was 29deg.Thats a new record.The old one was 115 yrs old.Hows that for unusual?

Laurie let me play with the tractor. While she was down at the pond clearing brush, so we could do some fishing later on when the temp is better.That and watching the J.R. "Terrors" Chase the beavers out of the ground.The Cwazy dogs actually went to ground and flushed them out.I would have love to seen the look on the little ones face when he popped out of a different tunnel and found himself under water./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.
Now I know how to get rid of them if need be.Apparently 2 "Terrors" in the hole is 2 to many for beavers...

Lil' Paul
Proud new owner of TC21D

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #9  
Here in South Texas We've been breaking some all time record lows too. A few nights it got down in the low forties, but for this time of year, around here, thats pretty cold. I didn't realize beavers could be found as far South as Alabama. Now I'm going to have to start checking to see if We have any in Texas. Maybe in The North or Eastern parts of the State. So, You've had a chance to play with the joy stick? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
ErnieB

/ DEALER CALLED THE LOADER IS HERE #10  
ErnieB, we definitely have beaver in Texas. In fact, we have them right here at Navarro Mills Lake. There were quite a few of them in the creek less than a quarter mile from my house before it dried up last year. I've wondered where they moved to, but I've seen them in at least 4 places around the lake. And 30 years ago, there were quite a few in the Trinity River below the Lewisville Dam; don't know whether they're still there or not.

Bird