DAVID BROWN 995 Hydraulics stopped working

/ DAVID BROWN 995 Hydraulics stopped working #1  

KiowaBrown

Tractor
David Brown 995
I've had my 1975 DB 995 for 26 years. I have a Loader on it.
I was Roto Tilling this AM. After pulling the Hand clutch to engage the PTO, I tilled approx 30 yards and then tried lifting the tiller. It would not come up out of the ground.
I switch Hydraulics to LOADER, it would not raise. (No Hydraulics)

I checked the HAND CLUTCH - forward position.
I checked the 3 way HYDRAULIC VALVE to make sure it was in vertical position to allow arms to come up.
(It is pushed all the way forward / flat to operate the loader)
It was in the correct position.

I checked the SECONDARY HYDRAULIC VALVE (furthest outside hydraulic lever on right side) to see if it had jumped to the wrong spot.
(Occasionally it will be between notches and not operate.)

Initially, when I first got it, I ran into the issue of the SELECTOR SWITCH being in the wrong position - it was where it normally is. I tried moving it to different positions by PULLING the HEIGHT CONTROL all the way back and changing through the 3 options - no movement.

I checked the LIFT LATCH - flipped it up / down. No success.
(I actually got it to go all the way round by continuing to push it down. I'm not sure if that is normal.)

I filled the reservoir thinking it might have been very low. (I don't use the tractor that often and it does leak)
No success.

Is there something ELECTRICAL I'm not seeing / checking?
Why won't my hydraulics work?

/ DAVID BROWN 995 Hydraulics stopped working #2  
Had a 995 that liked to get trash in a small orifice under a screw on top of valve body.

/ DAVID BROWN 995 Hydraulics stopped working #3  
Hi, I have a similar problem. My triple linkage hydraulics works but my bucket has stopped. Did you resolve your issue?