David bradly

/ David bradly #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
Picked up a David bradly today

tVMGanefuQL9GVu5OrzWSpmUf7hD.jpg

isnt much to look at yet, but its complete. (less attachments) runs? mmmmm no but the motor is free

Price was right $35

ill see if i can post another pic or two of my own ;)

/ David bradly #2  
Nice! Your right can't beat 35 bucks. What's your plans for it?

/ David bradly
Restore... ive got a line on a brushog for it that ill look at next week.

IF nothing else ill fab up a garden cart and drive myself and the cart around the property.:D

/ David bradly #4  
I remember looking at the sears catalog as a kid [now 65]just drooling over those tractors.It is amazing how they keep showing up.Good luck with your restoration should be a great deal of fun, you got a great deal.I recently bought a bcs and just love it.

/ David bradly
snaped a few pics of the DB next the the gravely project.

the DB looks HUGE next to the TINNY gravely..... :eek:

/ David bradly #6  
I helped a friend pick up a DB this past fall - was stored inside forever. Hopefully he'll find the time to get it working. I had never seen one until then but I am very impressed with them.

I'll snap a few pics this spring (if we ever get there). As I recall he got the original sales receipt and manual with it.

~paul

/ David bradly
hears a restored one at the local fall fair that i oogled

/ David bradly #8  
Congratilation for your tractor! I would know the tires size . Is this tractor have differential , lock and many speeds. I never seen here. Thanks you Oldmech

/ David bradly #9  
Fond memories of many blisters from plowing with 1.5hp model in the 50's! Not sure who contributed the most horsepower, me or the tractor.

Also disced, cut hay with side cutter, really used that machine!

Mike