Mowing Dangerous Steep Ditch Bush Hog

/ Dangerous Steep Ditch Bush Hog #11  
It痴 always interesting to see what other people consider steep or dangerous. I致e lived on the side of a mountain for my entire life and have learned to deal with many difficult situations related to our terrain. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah..that pic in your avatar/profile pic/ whatever (<- a dig at at earlier thread) scares me. :)

/ Dangerous Steep Ditch Bush Hog #12  
Your rotary cutter articulates so much more than mine! I would need to adjust the 3 point almost constantly to do it driving through like that. I wish mine would swing that much.

Yeah, I'm surprised the bush hog linkage they are using allows that much "upward buckle" going into a deep ditch. "Articulation" I guess it is being called. Mine would not. That's part of why I use a chain rather than a fixed link between the A frame on the hog and the back of the hog. There's a lot of discussion on that topic in other threads.

The only seriously steep part of your ditch area is the part where he is sliding into it. The rest isn't bad and I do not see that your hubby is in any danger at all. He could run in 4WD and probably ease it into those "sliding places" with the brakes or very low gear without sliding. Very good video.