Cylinder Sizes

/ Cylinder Sizes #1  

agjones

Platinum Member
Tractor
Rk55HC 4n1 fel/bh, Power-Trac 1850, 425d, Terex pt30, Kubota kx033, bx1880, yanmar 8x8 dumper, Magnatrac mh5000 w/ loader, six way blade & backhoe, Dew-eze ATM72LC Slope Mower, Terramite t6 4wd, DR Power brush mower
Hi Folks,

I've recently pulled a terramite t5 from 1985 from under a collapsed barn. The engine is gone and pretty much all the hydraulics, except the slew cylinders and torque motor.

The machine is in good shape, I've had it sandblasted and it's no repainted and I'm getting the engine situated...hydraulics are next.

Can anyone provide a list of cylinder sizes? I can measure an see what fits from Surplus Center, but I'd really like to know what Terramite thought should be there...So if anyone has replaced cylinders, what sizes did you put where? Or anyone that could take a few minutes and measure the specs on the loader, stabilizer and boom/arm/bucket cylinders, I'd be grateful.

Thanks

/ Cylinder Sizes #2  
I got a 96 if you think there the same I'd be happy to mea sure them up for you this weekend

/ Cylinder Sizes
Thanks bub55, it's my understanding that the cylinders should be broadly compatible across the many years of production. If nothing else, I can use your measurements to compare against any other difference in the specs of our machines...but I think they're pretty much the same anyway.

With your input, I'll post a thread that offers folks a source/cross reference for folks that can't spring for parts from the manufacturer.

I look forward to your response and really appreciate you using some valuable spring time to help me!

/ Cylinder Sizes #4  
Terramite_Measurements_Image.png

/ Cylinder Sizes #5  
Here's a few pictures of my project. Glad you're not any closer to NY, I'd have to lock the garage!!!!Terramite_1.jpgTerramite_2.jpgTerramite_3.jpg

/ Cylinder Sizes #6  
AGJones - do you still need these measurements? I need to replace the throttle cable on my tractor, so I should have an opportunity this week or next.

/ Cylinder Sizes #7  
Ive got a T7 I need the measurements on the crowd cylinder if anyone has them.