Cub Lo-Boy 154 Drive Shaft

/ Cub Lo-Boy 154 Drive Shaft #1  

RunninOnEmpty

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
A few weeks ago my brother was running the Lo-Boy 154 w/pull behind mower when the machine wouldn't move.
I climbed underneath to find the drive shaft moved forward & removed from rear end.
It looks like a bolt in the front runs thru a yoke? then thru the shaft. This bolt is missing.
I tried putting the splined shaft back into clutch assembly but only goes so far.
Not far enough to find & align hole in front of shaft for bolt.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

/ Cub Lo-Boy 154 Drive Shaft
I'm referring to the driveshaft below the tractor. For some reason I can't get it to go back enough to align holes in shaft w/part coming off the engine.

Thank you for uploading this information though! I'll surely get a lot of use from this manual.

/ Cub Lo-Boy 154 Drive Shaft #4  
I hope this gets through. I have a Lowboy 154. Same problem as original poster, I was driving it mowing a field and it suddenly lost all drive. Engine runs fine, PTO works fine but in gear it is like it tries to move the moment you put it in gear but has no power though the drive shaft is turning fine. Any thoughts? Mechanical/engine is my weakest points so I will need lots of guidance till my brain catches up