Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location

/ Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location #1  

Rcs141

Tractor
Cub Cadet Ex450
Hey I just picked up a 2010 Cub / Yanmar Ex450 and I can't find the info tag with the model number and serial number. Any help is appreciated.

/ Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location #2  
Hey I just picked up a 2010 Cub / Yanmar Ex450 and I can't find the info tag with the model number and serial number. Any help is appreciated.

See the attached manual :) Glad you got the Yanmar Fever too!

Attachments

• Yanmar - Cub Cadet EX450 Parts Manual 769-04711.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
   / Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location #3  

/ Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location
Thanks bmaverick. I have the parts manual, but am looking for the service manual.
Also, I can't even find the model and serial number tag to be able to look things up. Some have said it's under the seat, but not there ???

/ Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location #5  
Thanks bmaverick. I have the parts manual, but am looking for the service manual.
Also, I can't even find the model and serial number tag to be able to look things up. Some have said it's under the seat, but not there ???

Sometimes found; on the lower inside fenders or along the transmission down where your boot sits or at the rear of the machine near the PTO splined shaft or it's on the frame near the engine ID plate.

You have a winner of a machine. Not often hearing of a 4-cly Yanmar other than RK and JD tractors.

To get any manuals off of the MTD/Cub Cadet website, you would need a model and s/n. I just went on the web to tractor house, found a model with it's ID plate and used that. The nice thing is, it works to get into the manual section and you can get any model machines manuals form that point onward.

BTW, I found the recent Yanmar manual for your machine as MTD backed out in 2011.

see attached.

Attachments

• 4TNV88-BLRG ENGINE PARTS MANUAL LX450 0CNP5-M14400_en.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
   / Cub Ex450 model / SN tag location
Thanks again bmaverick.