ct120

/ ct120 #1  

tractorman99

Silver Member
the bobcat dealer priced a ct120 with mid mower for 11.200 is that a fair prices.

/ ct120 #2  
the bobcat dealer priced a ct120 with mid mower for 11.200 is that a fair prices.

Seems like a pretty good deal if that includes the loader. See the other thread where I had commented on the quote I received which was a lot more.

/ ct120
tractor and mid mower only no loader

/ ct120 #5  
Speaking from recent experience, I have had a ct122 for 9 days now and the price quoted and paid included an FEL, 5 ' rear finish mower, and a 5' box blade. Wtih the dealer discount of about 12 % and the $1000 rebate applied my price was $16,500 delivered. Indiana Sales tax was added on, of course.

I have about 8 hrs on it so far due to other things to do, such as my job ( which involves teaching. We have been getting a batch of rain and it will likely be 3 or 4 days before I can get to work it again. More later.

Fuddman

/ ct120 #6  
Question for anyone: need your help. Brother is concrete cont. has a
Scat Trac 1700C: (no website) Hard start every start up...sometimes sits for 1or2 days,never more then 3. Then needs jump start after long idle with jumper batteries.
Trouble Shooting(TS)
dual 640 amp Walmart batteries-800 crank amps (1600) total
Starter replaced 1yr ago.
TS r/r cables and pole clamps-batts to starter
1 batt. brand new (days), 1 batt. 1 yr old
Q. is crank amps high enough? can't find specs. suggestions or fix.
Help! costing manpower hrs.
thanks gary

/ ct120 #7  
Next time you park it for a couple of days (assuming the bats are well charged at the time), take the time to disconnect the ground. Then when you try and start it in a few days reconnect it and see if it starts like it should if so, there's something staying "on" and pulling down the battery.

Key switches have given me this problem before especially if the machine is older.

If the below is wrong someone please correct me, I'm a salesman not a tech.

There's a quicker way if you have a multimeter but my instruction may be wrong...With the machine off and the POS cable disconnected connect your meter set to DC amps between battery and cable. If it shows any current draw when everything is supposed to be off there's your main problem. Now you have to find what it is.

/ ct120 #8  
Hey thanks jgl, that checked out. Is 1600 cranking amps enough for that desil engine?

/ ct120 #9  
I ordered a CT235 with all options, FEL with bob-tach bucket, and a bobcat snowblower with hydraulic shute rotator. It was $20,774.00.

-Justin