CT 36

/ CT 36 #21  
I'm going with a Box Blade for sure, I will be maintaining roads and such but also plan on doing alot of landscaping and alot of my projects will have tight areas to deliver topsoil and such so a box blade will be a must have to move dirt around, also I plan on cutting swales and doing alot and stuff so a box Blade I think for me would be much better than a rear blade. With the amount I plan on using a BB I think paying the extra for a HD one is a smart idea. I'm looking around for some top and tilt cylinders but having a hard time finding them, only place I saw them so far was online, I asked a dealer here and he looked at me like I had three heads.

I'd love to have the top and tilt as well as the hydraulic scarifiers but I only have two rear remotes, so I would have to add a third or try to figure something out. I'd love to have another remote but I want it to look good as well, two factory remote came with my tractor and they look good and are placed excellent, not sure where I would mount the third one, so it wouldn't look shawdy. I'll have to chech out some pics here on the forum for some ideas, thanks for the help.

/ CT 36 #22  
Set the loader off and you have two addtional hydraulic outlets you can use. You will have to fab some long hoses from your blade to reach the loader valve but the loader valve will act just like the two remote couplers you have on the back.

/ CT 36 #23  
Set the loader off and you have two addtional hydraulic outlets you can use. You will have to fab some long hoses from your blade to reach the loader valve but the loader valve will act just like the two remote couplers you have on the back.

I think that most guys want the loader on when grading, so that idea would not work. I know that I prefer to have it on. I usually only take the loader off when doing field work.

Tractor Shopper, is there a a spot for a factory 3rd rear remote? I thought that most of the cab tractors usually had accommodations for 3 rear remotes. It really sounds like you are going to be waaaaay better off to have "TnT" (top & tilt) to do the work that you have discribed.

/ CT 36 #24  
Yeah I will need the loader on, for touch up work and fine placement of materiel in tough areas (close to basement walls and such) There must be a place to add a 3rd remote i haven't really checked it out yet, all I have done with the tractor so far is plow snow and only have 9 hours on it. I am going to buy attachments and such with cash I save and I have enough for a BB which will be my first purchase. Then I think top and tilt, probably toothbar, and then grapple rake. Priced a few BB's and still waiting on a price from the dealer I bought the tractor from, not too impressed witht the slow response.:mad:

Anyhow, a thought I had to possibly work the top and tilt was a diverter valve. I am not a fan of them and do not know if one would even work in this situation, but I think you could get away with it there. Any thoughts? I wouldn't do it for say a grapple rake where I would want the actual third funtion and I will probably have to put the 3rd remote on in the future because I plan on adding a grapple rake in the future. But for the beginning I had planned on running hoses from one of my rear remotes to run the grapple, at first anyway. So i will probably just go with the top and tilt and take the tilt off and put on the regular cylinder for the 3PH when I plan on using the Grapple. I know it will be a bit of a pain in the but but my grapple work and BB work will be separte so I'm hoping this plan will work until I get all the toys I want.

Let me know if you see any major defects in my plan.

/ CT 36 #25  
I was looking at the back of my tractor yesterday and saw two more holes for another set of lines. Looks like another remote should not be a problem to add ?