Comparison CT 335 SS

/ CT 335 SS #11  
I was looking at a MF 1240 when i bought my ct335 seemed like nice tractor was smaller for sure it was a 2000 i think and they wanted 10k for it had 200 hrs on it. had a loader and a 5ft finish mower and 5 ft rear blade.

/ CT 335 SS
Thanks to you all and Dmace especially for your hard work. I chose the Bobcat and I love it. Can't wait to do some work, I'm still getting use to it. (don't want to be a statistic).

My dealer finally settle on $100.00 less and threw in a Diamond Plated Sun Shade.

Well the wife didn't think we needed it but she couldn't tell me know after she drove the SST and love the comparison to the Army LMTV transmission. Now I couldn't go to the HST.
I'm loving It HOOAH!

I'll be all it lets me be!

/ CT 335 SS #13  
Congrats and Welcome to the extended Pack!

You got a great machine that will continue to amaze you every time you use it. :thumbsup:

/ CT 335 SS #14  
Enjoy your tractor. :thumbsup: I am glad I bought mine. As stated before by others, the CT335 is more tractor than other brands for the money. A JD tractor that cost the same was not close to the strength of the CT335. It stacked up to be the best buy for me also after looking at most top tractor manf.'s. It is not to large or to small. You made a good choice.

/ CT 335 SS #15  
we found out yesterday that the 335 makes great forts fro 10 year olds too!

/ CT 335 SS
Thanks Guys
I'm loving it. Gotta find some more work to do.
I still have some dried mortar mix to dig out of my yard, so 1st light I'll be at it again.

/ CT 335 SS #17  
Head north and you can play in the snow at least a couple times a week.:thumbsup:

/ CT 335 SS
I don't have a Cab, So I'll just stay in the south. I visited Kansas a few weeks ago with the Super Snow storm. I don't wan't anthing to do with that any more.

thanks just the same, I'll play in the alabama RED clay.