Comparison CT 335 SS

/ CT 335 SS #1  

laen64

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335 SST;FERRIS IS 1500Z 25hp 52"
I'm now in front of the dealers and narrowing my search: Please provide your points of veiw on the CT 335 w/Loader and BB $17,500 please bragg or inform all you can. this will be my first tractor, I'm comparing it to the Kubota B3300 w/Loader Same price. and finally the Massey Furgerson 1532L w/loader $ 17800 Please share all your veiws.

What is the Best Bang for the Buck.

thanks to everyone in advance.

/ CT 335 SS #2  
I'm now in front of the dealers and narrowing my search: Please provide your points of veiw on the CT 335 w/Loader and BB $17,500 please bragg or inform all you can. this will be my first tractor, I'm comparing it to the Kubota B3300 w/Loader Same price. and finally the Massey Furgerson 1532L w/loader $ 17800 Please share all your veiws.

thanks to everyone in advance.

I looked at them all and bought Bobcat

/ CT 335 SS #3  
You also need to look on it as when it's time to service your "toy", who will give you a better service. Although I will say go get the Bobcat :D

/ CT 335 SS
thanks I believe the will all do well in the service department they all have full service and the distance is with in 1 mile between either of them.

/ CT 335 SS #5  
The Bobcat is clearly the "Best Bang for your Buck".

Spec / Bobcat CT 335 / Kubota B3300 / MF 1532
Engine HP / 38 / 33 / 32.9
3pt Lift capacity (24" back) / 1700 lbs / 1400 lbs / 1610 lbs
Loader lift capacity (at bucket edge) / 1300 lbs / 730 lbs / 1282 lbs
Weight / 3668 lbs / 1929 lbs / 2,657 lbs

Plus the standard options like a suspension seat, telescoping 3pt arms, cruise control, etc... that the others have optional or not at all.

The MF is a closer match to the Bobcat and both of them are physically larger and stronger than the Kubota. Not quite a fair comparison spec-wise but that is typically what you get when comparing Kubota/Deere/NH to the others dollar-for-dollar. It's tough to make a bad decision with any of these great tractors but the Bobcat is definitely the bargain leader.

/ CT 335 SS
Thanks All the Home work done with your help. I will truly show this to the wife .

thanks Thanks and Thanks again.

/ CT 335 SS #7  
The Bob was the best bang for the buck when I brought my 230 last year it was almost 9k difference buying cash but your prices are all right about the same I was really wanting that 1528/32 Mas tractor IMHO I think they are just better tractor fit and finish longer track record(just stay away from the 2600the one with the funny nose on it my Massey dealer said it was a hunk of crap compared to the others)I would say think it over higher resale down the road ,where dealer is and the vibe he give off is it once he got your cash does he slam the door on you As$ on the way OTD 32 over the 335 is a step up in size the mass is smaller but more nimble and did that include the 0% for 72m than I think it is a better choice or are these all cash prices the 335 is more a size of the 4's in Masseys NH is just too rich for my blood and Bota was not giving anything for me to buy from them thats how I ended up with it and I do want to add I do love the thing I even thought about kicking mine OTD ? and be the first to get hitched to a Bobcat I saw an ad in Dallas craislist in DoddCity for a nice 1532 for 10K just about a month or 2 ago at first he listed 15k,14.5, 13, all the way down but I havent seen it lately(Someone got a deal) only had I think it was 68hrs 2R/R,Canopy,Loader and a rhino cutter hed make deal on if I had'nt brought the Bobcat I would of brought that one. Good luck in your hunting I have just been partial to a Massey as my dad had an old one upstate NY when I was growing up and never heard he screaming or muttering that it was nothing but a **** good tractor now the Bobcats just came out 2yrs ago and as with all things it take time to perfect as anything just read some of the threads Happy Hunting

/ CT 335 SS #8  
Thats a great price dont now how you guys do it. I just bought a CT 335 Hst in Nebraska was 20,050.00 with rear blade and fel. I love it ate your price you should just love it more can buy more attachments now.

/ CT 335 SS #9  
Thats a great price dont now how you guys do it. I just bought a CT 335 Hst in Nebraska was 20,050.00 with rear blade and fel.
HST is typically a $2k or more option where his quote is for a Shuttle Shift model so the price you paid is not that out of line.

/ CT 335 SS #10  
the CT335 really better compares to the MF1635. I like the 1635 a lot.
But I think you are talking a lot more $$.