CT 225 front wheel bearing

/ CT 225 front wheel bearing
you need to figure out what’s leaking before you start digging into it. There are plenty of YouTube videos out there that show you exactly what you’re in for. The seals are specific from Bobcat. As for the bearings mine were very common they were available on Amazon.

/ CT 225 front wheel bearing #12  
Now that you tell.me the seals are Bob Cat specific, I probably will order the seals before I start the work, I do not want the tractor out of commission for too long.
I was hoping to take it appart and find seal here in my town, for a BOb Cat dealer it's a 3 hour drive one way...

Thank you.

/ CT 225 front wheel bearing #14  
It finally got warm enough I was able to take the front end appart, fount a damage bearing, and seal''s
Bought the bearings locally for both wheels, $199.00 plus tax, the seal are bob cat specific. $17 each, need 2

But just before I took it appart, my tractor front wheels would lock, and the back wheel would spin. Tractor would not move and back wheel would just dig in the ground.
In 4x4 it would go,
I'm hoping the damaged bearing were locking the front wheel because I cannot find any thing wrong with the gears. And it did not damage the casing

I was stupid to wait this long, and lucky I know,

I hope my issue with locking the front wheel in 2x4 is not transmission or transfer case related, I will know once I put the front end back togethe, if it works in 2x4.

Any suggestion on how I could check for trans or transfer case issue before I put the front end back together,

I was thinking of jacking the rear end and running it in 2x4 to see if the gear inside the casing is turning. But not sure if that's a good idea?

Or was it just bearing locking the wheel?