CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #1  

scratchandgrit

Tractor
Kioti CS2410
I'd been having some power loss issues when the tractor was under load, so I pulled the fuel filter and replaced it. The tractor started for about 15 seconds the first time, but then died out. Now it starts but almost immediately dies. I assumed it was related to air in the fuel lines, but the owner's manual just says to let the tractor sit in "on" mode (like you would when letting the glow plugs warm up) for 30 seconds to allow the system to auto-bleed. I've tried this a few times, but no real change. Could it be another issue? Anything else y'all would recommend I try?

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #2  
There still may be a bleeder right before the injector pump that you could crack open while the key is in the run position running the electric lift pump.
If there are no bleeders, try letting the electric lift pump run for a minute or two. Also, I don't know how the glow plugs are activated on your machine, but do not activate them while bleeding the fuel system... All you need is the electric lift pump running (sounds like a rapid clicking noise).

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #3  
on my tractor you have to manually pump up the system , their might be a manual pump on the filter.

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #4  
I'd been having some power loss issues when the tractor was under load, so I pulled the fuel filter and replaced it. The tractor started for about 15 seconds the first time, but then died out. Now it starts but almost immediately dies. I assumed it was related to air in the fuel lines, but the owner's manual just says to let the tractor sit in "on" mode (like you would when letting the glow plugs warm up) for 30 seconds to allow the system to auto-bleed. I've tried this a few times, but no real change. Could it be another issue? Anything else y'all would recommend I try?
I had a 2013 2410, you should beable to see the fuel in the filter. Correct?
If I recall you will hear clicking when the key is in the run position, thats the pump. Is there clicking
Pull fuel line after pump and see if fuel is pumping out.

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #5  
If all else fails, crack open each injector line right before it's injector one at a time. Turn the engine over until fuel flows out to insure all the air is purged from that line, then tighten the nut an proceed to the next injector line. If she doesn't start then you have another problem, not air in the lines.

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run
Just a quick update: been busy with other things the past few weeks, but I finally had a chance to get back to working on the tractor and finally managed to get it started. After pulling the filter again, I noticed the fuel flow was weaker than expected coming out of the line to the tank. Seems there was a partial plug in the line or maybe the tank outlet. Threw some bio kleen in the tank and blew a bit of air through the line and managed to dislodge it. Fuel's flowing again, but now I guess it's time to drain and clean the tank.

/ CS2410 replaced fuel filter, now it won't run #8  
Thanks for letting us know.