Oil & Fuel Cross referencing hydrolic filters

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #1  

Sand_man

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335
I was looking to see if anyone had the knowledge of cross referencing the filters on my CT335? I am looking to change the hydraulic fluid, all 11.1 gallons and was looking to save a little $ on the filters. Bobcat #'s are 7002300 for the hydraulic and 7002299 for the hydrostatic. Thanks

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #2  
It was suggested to me to use bc filters till the warranty is out, then go with whatever I want.

I have always had good luck at Autozone, they are good at being able to match filters. I think most of the parts stores can do it. Give them a call with your numbers and see what they can do.

I do think though I read somewhere that the hydraulic filter has more filtration in it that the standard oil filters. I may be mistaken and there are others on here that are much more knowledgable than I am.

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #3  
The filters are not bad expensive except that one $45 hydraulic jewel.

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters
Hey messmaker where do get your filters from, I recall my dealer quoting me around 80$ for one of my filters.

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #5  
I looked at a NAPA site for filter cross and they didn't list any.

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #6  
I know the Kioti forum had some x-ref #s. Search there.

I believe the price that someone quoted for a x-ref engine oil filter was about $2 more than what I pay for the Bobcat filter. I won't comment on filter differences, etc., I do believe a proper x-ref one will work fine.

I didn't see a price for the expensive hyd filter. I paid $38 for mine. A little pricey but at 400 hr intervals, does it make a huge difference?

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #7  
I used the Lube Finer site to get a cross ref no. then crossed those to who ever was closest, my case it was O Riley :eek:

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #8  
Hey messmaker where do get your filters from, I recall my dealer quoting me around 80$ for one of my filters.

That was about the price for them all. I hope that is the case with your dealer.

/ Cross referencing hydrolic filters #9  
I also woundn,t side step b-c filters while still under warranty.When I tried to find replacements I could not come up with any numbers at local shops but was told after I had given them b-c price they wouldn,t be able to do any better.I see no reason to risk a problem with a warranty repair to save a couple of bucks.