crawl speed of 2615 gear?

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear? #1  

rumproast

Tractor
bobcat ct230, case 680ck bh, td9
Spring is in the air (not really) and I have developed tractoritis again. Wife says its time to get a new tractor and get rid of my old clunkers that I am always working on (this is one of those rare times I don't mind saying yes dear). I want a gear tractor. I thought I was going to get a TC30 but was talked out of it.
I was wondering what the slowest 2615 gear speed is, for I want to use a rototiller and bush hog. The Montana was .44mph (good deal also) Branson + Tym had very slow crawl speeds (but over priced). The kioti ck25 and the others (big 3) were 1+ mph. Mahindra does not list it.
Is the trans syncronized between 1 and r?
0% for 60 months sounds way too tempting.
Unlike the TC30, I don't think I have read any really negative comments from 2615 gear owners.

Thank You

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear? #2  
Rumproast,

I've got all kinds of "almosts." I've got a 2015 4WD (gear), which I believe is geared about the same as the 2615. Low-1 is pretty slow, but no where near as slow as "rice paddy" tractors, like the grey market Yanmars, Hinomotos, etc. They run so slow in low-low that you can get off and walk around them several times and hardly notice they've moved.

But, I don't think you would have any trouble running a tiller behind a 2615 4WD. I use Low-1 when I'm loading somebody's new pickup truck with manure, or when I'm loading wood onto my front porch with the Front End Loader. Ypu're just moving a few inches per second.

If you search the entire archives, you will find very few complaints about any of the 15-series Mahindras. They are very solid, very simple tractors. No fancy bells and whistles, no electronics and no computers, but they sure are reliable, and they sure are easy to maintain.

Good luck,
Knute

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear? #3  
I might be wrong, but I think that if you look in your owners manual it should have speeds listed for each gear.

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear? #4  
The decal on my 2615 gear tractor says 1 mph is top speed in 1st

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear?
thanks for the info

/ crawl speed of 2615 gear? #6  
I looked at the decal on the fender today and it reads 1.5 mph..now keep in mind these specs are usually done with ag tires and ag tires are taller than r4's