Couple of handy little things.

/ Couple of handy little things. #1  

Stampeder

Gold Member
Tractor
Montana 4940C, FEL, Quick change 3 point factory hitch, pallet forks, grapple, 50 gal tank sprayer, Bush Hog PHD
I don't usually endorse products, but every once in a while along comes something that just fits the bill for a job I'm doing.
Around here we use a lot of pipe for fencing, building buildings, and just about anything else.
We have a small vineyard and at the end of each row I have installed some 1 7/8 inch pipes to secure the trellis wires. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to these things and I like to have them look finished so I buy domed caps to weld onto the pipes. Then we paint them dark brown, and run the trellis wires. The lowest wire is used for the drip irrigation that goes to each vine.

So when I was in the LWS the other day I came across these neat little devices made by Strong Hand. The first picture below shows the card that they come on.

The second shows one of the pieces of pipe for the vineyard with the clamp holding the cap on.

The third is a close up of the clamp. Now just a quick tack, remove the clamp and finish the weld. Walla! it's done.

These things are just the handiest little devices for working around pipe.

Oh, yea the best thing is the package in the first photo, costs $9.50. Can't beat that for good value.

Hope you find this helpful.

Glenn

Attachments

• P9040039 [640x480].JPG
    P9040039 [640x480].JPG
    91 KB · Views: 359
  • P9040040 [640x480].JPG
    P9040040 [640x480].JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 375
  • P9040041 [640x480].JPG
    P9040041 [640x480].JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 335
   / Couple of handy little things. #2  
That's pretty cool, thanks for posting.

/ Couple of handy little things. #3  
Nifty.

Normally ask the wife to hold this, and it may burn a second :laughing:

/ Couple of handy little things. #4  
Yep there going on my list of things needed in the shop. Thanks Glenn!