Country girls

/ Country girls #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
For some reason, this video brought out the old country boy in me, and I couldn't help but shed a tear or two. Having raised two girls my self, probably contributed. If you are a country boy or girl, I think you'll like it.

/ Country girls #5  
Six years ago I met two sisters. They were driving about 250 head of cattle - down the county road - to new pasture. They were in their mid -50's. Both gals had skin on their face, neck and arms like well tanned leather. One had a sealed coffee cup hanging from her saddle. She drinks her first cup of coffee as she rides out to tend her cattle. They are in the saddle before sunrise and dismount at sunset. They live about 18 miles south of me. Two real nice ladies.

/ Country girls #7  
AMEN - Thomas. AMEN.

/ Country girls #8  
There are two Country Women near me that impress me so much, both can out-work most guys (including me) that i know. Both are fairly petite, at about 5' 5" and 110 lbs or so, tough as nails, single-handedly pulling calves, operating equipment, building fences, driving cattle, packing hay etc, - good solid people, wonderful friends... the first one is my age, we met in high-school more than 40 years ago (who knows - perhaps the one that got away?), and she is always willing to help. Raised six (6) boys, mostly in rodeo circuits and stunt rallies. The second one is my neighbour of the past 7-8 years, a widowed senior in her mid 70s, grew up cattle ranching in Montana, moved to BC Can about 20 yrs ago. Sweetest lady, great neighbour.

The world is a better place.

A third Country Woman is one of my daughters... a young wife and new mother who married a pastor / rancher. She will me moving away to her husband's family's ranch in the coming months. She is not shy of work, and grew up as a star athlete, I'm sure that she / they will do well.

side note ... we expected that raising our 3 kids out in the country / hobby farming lifestyle, that they would get involved in 4H programs like many of their friends. Nope, ALL 3 were gifted athletes... 🤠 Go Figure.

/ Country girls
I know I've told this story before, but it's pertinent here. My VoAg teacher, just before my high school graduation, had a special meeting with all the boys...gave us a lecture on Venereal disease, faithfulness, how to tie a tie and shake hands, and last of all...advised us to marry a country girl. Have found his advice to be right on!

/ Country girls #10  
I know I've told this story before, but it's pertinent here. My VoAg teacher, just before my high school graduation, had a special meeting with all the boys...gave us a lecture on Venereal disease, faithfulness, how to tie a tie and shake hands, and last of all...advised us to marry a country girl. Have found his advice to be right on!

Good advice. My wife of 32 years is a hard working country girl type. Our first "date" was taking a trailer load of rotten apples to the dump. I knew I was going to marry her that day.